CHIRON Napa Valley

Larry does know what he’s talking about. Thank’s for the order Greg. Let me know what you think!

In for 3 each of the cabs. The generous discount convinced me to take a flyer on these. Always like to try at least one winery I’ve never heard of on BD, e.g., Congruence, Riverain. Have not been disappointed.

Thanks Mike! Swooped in at the end there. Just when I thought everyone was done…

I am excited to get these wines to you. Expect them before Friday. Pobega if you dare.

Did anyone else go with the Big Red pack? I can’t find “Virtue and Vice” in CT, and was wondering if this was a different label or anything else I may be missing. Can enter into CT as a new wine, but thought I would check first.

I did go with the big red 4 pack and noticed the same thing. I assumed it has not been released yet and that is why it is not in cellartracker. I was too lazy to add it so feel free.

Anthony is right, I began selling my wines only six months ago. So there isn’t much as far as tasting notes, reviews, CT…etc. Hopefully you guys can change that. Officially released on March 17th, you will be the firsts to try the “Virtue & Vice” red blend. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Nice. Added to CT.