CHARITY RAFFLE - WALK FOR ALS - $5,720 DONATED BY THE WB COMMUNITY

I’m in😉 best of luck👍

1 Like

To Dave, John, Phil, Dan, Warren: Thank you for sharing that you and people that you care about have faced this. We draw on those around us for strength and it’s gratifying to know that we are not in this alone.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and for the many notes of support. It has been fun to follow the progress through the week and I am glad to have found such a receptive audience.

See post #1 for a new challenge and an update on the raffle, which will be open for one more week.

Donation in! Thanks for engaging the community to help.

1 Like

In. We lost our neighbor and friend to ALS a few years ago. Her son and daughter are friends and classmates of our son and daughter. Happy to contribute and thanks for posting this here. Thank you for posting this, Joe.

Ed

1 Like

so sorry to hear about your friend’s diagnosis. count me in for a donation.

1 Like

In for a good cause.

1 Like

neat idea. done

1 Like

Holding good thoughts. What a good friend you are. Done

1 Like

See post #1 for a new challenge with our first bottle contributed from a WB member and an update on the raffle which closes Saturday at noon pacific.

Thanks to all our new contributors and to everyone who is following along.

Happy to contribute. Sorry to hear about your friend.

1 Like

I don’t think this was posted so: well done M.Kaplan! [thankyou.gif]

1 Like

See post #1 for a new challenge from a generous berserker. New participants are welcome until noon pacific tomorrow (10/16) with drawing to follow.

I have posted a list of all the donations that participants can review.

Since a few players made their contributions anonymously, I have included only initials rather than full names. Names will be revealed for holders of winning tickets.

Juge target is hit - now in the drawing.

Donation made. Honorable cause to help those afflicted with this disease.

1 Like

Glad to see the community support.

Joe - My good wishes to your friend and his family as he faces this challenge. You are kind in friendship.

1 Like

Donated - generous campaign - all the best to Todd in his fight.

1 Like

Great idea. Thank you for doing this. Contribution in.

1 Like

In, great idea to help support the cause. Best of luck to all parties involved!

1 Like

Not sure how applicable this may be to other, but I figured I’d throw it out there…

I submitted my donation through my corporate donation matching program for a little extra boost. Others may be able to do the same.

1 Like

donation in - best wishes to you and your friend

“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
― Wm. Shakespeare (as amended in “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory”)

1 Like