Championship Bottle Early Access + *Bonus BD14 Chardonnay* + An Ode to Pinot Blanc

Sure! I’ll get you set. Just email me what you’re after!

In for a mixed 6 pack

Order in for some of each. Thanks Saul. Your wines over deliver in excitement.

Sean

If we are Portland, how do we denote for the delivery option when we order? Thanks!!

Saul combines delicious wine with a truly inspiring positive attitude and palpable desire to bring enjoyment to his customers. Easy buy.

Really excited about Oregon Chardonnay this days so I picked up some and the Pinot Blanc to try.

1 Like

In for a mixed six pack. I missed the opportunity to taste with you when we visited Vincent last Fall, so I’m excited to finally taste your wine!

Kim, there’s an option at checkout for free local delivery.

2 Likes

Thanks for the assist, Marshall!

Yes, local delivery is an option you can select at checkout. If for some reason it’s not displaying, just select pickup and I’ll get in touch to get a delivery address.

1 Like

Ty!

Bought as well, have heard great things and bummed I missed the mailing list first go around.

Thanks for all the kind words and support y’all. We’ve been blown away with the enthusiasm (again!) and the Gravity’s Pull is already down to a few bottles. (It’s only 9:30!). Also, wanted to make sure everyone knows that if you have any questions (or don’t see your state listed and want to buy some wine), please reach out.

2 Likes

crushed :drum: to have missed the Gravity’s Pull but really lookin forward to the rest, your Out On Love was one of my favorite bottles of last year!

Saul makes incredible wine and is an equally incredible person. Got shut out of the Gravity’s Pull but was able to order the others. Have recently drank the 2019 and 2020 Hard Promises and both were in really good spots. Terrific, I’d say! Labels, as always, are top notch :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Happy Berserker Day Saul!!! In for some of the Hard Promises & David+Veronica. So glad I already have some Gravity’s Pull stashed away.

If anyone is on the fence, buy these wines!

1 Like

I wish I had more GP to go around! We’re making a little bit more each year, but it seems like demand is still out-pacing our ability to pry more fruit out of the vineyard.

And glad you loved Out on Love! It’s a one-off, unfortunately, but it turned out well enough that I made a little bit of Pinot Gris in 2022 (from the same vineyard as Gravity’s Pull). Coming Spring 2024!

Thanks for the kind words, y’all! (Though I take no credit for the labels…just have talented friends.) We’re running low on Hard Promises, but don’t sleep on the David+Veronica. It’s pretty tasty stuff, especially over the next two years or so.

Just wanted let anyone on the fence know that we’re down to our last case of Hard Promises for Berserker Day.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

1 Like

Just placed an order. Sad for me no Chardonnay but happy for you it sold so fast! Can’t wait to try your Friuli inspired wines

1 Like

I went in for 3 hard promises and 3 gravity’s pull. Didn’t realize I was front running a sellout! Good luck with the bottling and looking forward to trying these.