Champagne Zoom event????

Sí, y la razón por la que pensé en Brad Baker es porque puede cubrir un tema amplio. y con usted como maestro de ceremonias liderando la discusión sería muy informativo.

Gracias por decirme. Voy a pedir, quizás le gusta tu idea. [highfive.gif]

In either way.

Yea, it’d be pretty cool to raise a glass with him.

I would try like hell to make it [dance-clap.gif]

Interested as well!

Yo tambien. Y champagne antes de las 12 es de lo mejor.

Debemos hacerlo el evento en Espanol. Brig va a ser el presentador principal. Que divertido!

Aside from that fun, I’m liking the interest here. Please keep posting. In the meantime, I put a few things into flight and I will try and report back tomorrow if I know something.

I am in.

Very interested. Great idea Frank!

Since I am working from home for the duration of the plague, weekday and time of day are irrelevant. We were given a bunch of bottles of Drappier that everyone loved for the Berserkerfest last summer at my house and the importer is one of us (Gladstone?), so maybe he can make arrangements for a guest.

Marie Copinet (RM) would honored to be your guest.

Interested.

interested with limited producers in my quarantine cellar. Vilmart, Agrapart, Roederer or Pierre Peters

Definitely interested. I don’t have much on hand unfortunately but with enough notice I could pull from storage or buy something. Or just drink whatever I do have on hand.

William, thank you. I appreciate you offering up someone who would collaborate with us.

For right now, I am already pursuing a couple folks. We will keep Marie Copinet in mind.

Slacker, get Laurent Champs, the board drinks a third of his production champagne.gif

Steve who? [whistle.gif]

Frank, I am interested. Votes for Bouchard, Larmandier-Bernier, Bereche, Agrapart or Ployez-Jaquemart here.

I like the idea of daytime Champagne and would be interested :champagne: