Champagne refrigerator

What length do you use? 5”x30”?

If I wanted to go 2 deep, would 5 x 24” or 5 x 26” or do you need 5” for champagne bottles? Or no?

They are 5” x 24” I go 2 deep on mine. I bought them from the Wine Grotto in Pasadena when I used to store my wine there. I wanted to use a smaller tube, but quite a few of the champagnes I have just wouldn’t fit in the smaller diameter tubes

Very helpful, Dennis, thanks,

Would help my top storage situation a lot!

I feel like I’m playing Jenga when loading or retrieving Champagne from the top shelf of my cellar. This is a brilliant solution, thank you!

I felt the same way. I was only using the top bulk space for champagne, and I never felt comfortable stacking Krug or Dom bottles. They just didn’t fit well. The tubes made it so much easier.

Ordered some; hopefully it’ll help with the champagne situation.

I keep all but my immediate drinkers off-site because I couldn’t really accommodate them in any of my home units including La Cache and GE. I keep the ones for immediate drinking in the refrigerator.

Those tubes are much longer than 24”; they do fit the larger bottles but don’t seem like they’ll save much space. Has anyone tested dom in the 4” tubes?

The 4” tubes won’t fit Dom, Krug, Vilmart CDC or a few other vintage champagnes I have. I tried those before I went with the 5”

Hm, I don’t think that will work well in my le cache, unfortunately.

I have the Le Cache Vault which is one of the bigger units meant for garages and spaces where you need more insulation