Ceritas - Save the date 2/4/21

You are both correct, I did the same thing last year by signing up for the tasting membership. I received the three shipments throughout the year and was then offered an allocation at the end of the 1-year tasting membership (this month). Very happy with their wines!

Save some for me. I’m heading into dental surgery.
[head-bang.gif]

Ordered 2 each of Occidental Pinot, Elliott Pinot, porter Bass Pinot, Hacienda, Hellenthal Old Shop block & Trout Gulch.

As I cut way back on my purchasing, I will not skip their world class Porter Bass Chards. I probably should have ordered more, but I decided to include the Hellenthal Pinot, which I have skipped the past few vintages.

Took 6 Porter and 3 Marena

The Tasting membership is nice because you get 1 bottle of everything they make over the course of a year. Once completed you get allocations. Difficult part for me is I have to buy 3 bottles minimum of each wine. Budget is a little tight now so I have to choose 1 or 2 to buy and can’t sample across the allocation.

Sean

Sean,
Just reach out to John or Phoebe. They could be willing to adjust…

Cheers,
JP

I usually buy 6-12 PB Chardonnay but may mix in a few Hellenthal Old Shop.

I have a ton of their Chards and just love them.

Nada here. Sent two emails, no response yet. Fingers crossed . . . hope springs eternal.

Picked up some Old Shop Block, first time ever purchasing it. Have to admit, Galloni’s reviews definitely had an effect on my buying this offering. AG 97pt pinots for $65 a pop are rare finds.

Didn’t catch an offer this go round, but definitely looking forward to setting up a visit to taste.

2019 Fall Release doesn’t close until 8/22. You may get an offer after that date.

Ordered everything in the allocation.

[winner.gif]

1 Like

2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Peter Martin Ray offer is being released October 10th.

Anyone have a vinous account with the score / review?

97+

The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Peter Martin Ray Vineyard will thrill lovers of old-school California Cabernet. Bold, savory and super-expressive, the 2016 is also a fabulous expression of Santa Cruz Mountains Cabernet. Sage, menthol, blackberry, olive tapenade, game and licorice are some of the many notes that run through the 2016. Classic in build and yet quite rich, the 2016 is shaping up to be a jewel of a wine. This is a tremendous showing from Ceritas.

I will be ordering…

Strange that CT shows 70 already Pending

Thank you!

The cellar tracker notes from prior vintages are less then glowing. Would be nice to have a review from anyone else besides Galloni. His review is compelling but has anyone had a chance to try this vintage or has anyone else reviewed it?