Cellartracker on CNBC

I’m pretty sure Shan was joking Eric :slight_smile:

I’m a grateful user of your service too - congratulations on all your success!

1 Like

Me too. I write all my TNs, do my searches and purchases all in Classic. I use the new d/b for making comments and also accepting deliveries. I just have a strong comfort and experience with Classic and I hope that you keep that around, Eric. And, as I have told Eric before, THANK YOU! I’d be frigging lost without CT.

1 Like

Add another fan to the classic mode.

Agree, I love classic mode.

Classic mode works great for people still using AOL.

2 Likes

We definitely want/need to put a lot more meat behind the premium cellar management subscription (but not at the expense of paywalling existing features).

Sorry, I am super bad at sarcasm. It is sort of a running joke…

2 Likes

CellarTracker is the GOAT!

So don’t reserve CellarSPACker?

CS or CT for the ticker? :slight_smile:

Great reading, this article on CNBC. Love CT, have been an active CT user for the last two/three years and will never go back to my old spreadsheet that I used the 20 years prior.

Would be nice if the article would also be referenced on the left hand side of the CT start page under “news and press”, not having to spot it through WB :slight_smile:. CT deserves all the credit it can get!

Thanks Eric! Do you happen to have a feature request form for users to submit ideas? I filled out the survey a while back but have a few other ideas I wanted to mention.

In the past, I’ve gone to the support forum and created a post with a subject beginning, “Feature Request.”
https://www.cellartracker.com/forum/tt.asp?forumid=6

On dial up

1 Like

Honestly I was torn between posted what I did or just posting, “Ok, boomer.” neener

1 Like

I really hope part of the coming changes is unifying the different UI experiences (I think there are at least 3: web, “classic” web, and mobile) and making it a bit more modern. I’m guessing this will likely upset almost all of the Classic die-hards though.

“Jackson Rohrbaugh, a master sommelier and president of the Seattle-based online wine club Crunchy Red Fruit, stays on top of his wine collection using an Excel spreadsheet, but he visits CellarTracker to read tasting notes on certain wines.”

Curious Seattle crew who this person is? When I go to the website the wines are wines I have never heard of and don’t look cheap. The cellar for $495 and I have to join to see the wines always is a concern.

Love classic and my aol

I’m also a fan of classic for certain uses, although much clumsier for others.

-Al

I miss dial up. You could drink half a glass or more when signing in. [cheers.gif]

I love CT (and use it every day). Bravo to Eric for his amazing work. He deserves all good things that come his way.

Colin [cheers.gif]