CellarTracker My Charts

Anyone else surprised by what the new CellarTracker My Charts revealed about their cellar? Never realized France made up such a large portion of my cellar. Great new feature.

3 Likes

Wow, fun feature! I’m definitely not showing my wife how my cellar has grown over the years, that chart tells the story I don’t want her to see lol

10 Likes

Ha! I wonder how many husbands spending habits will be unknowingly outed by that feature.

1 Like

Cellar size over time is a telling graphic…

6 Likes

I regularly use the “Summarize By” in my cellar so a lot of that was known to me, but that cellar size over time was concerning…

4 Likes

I have not tried this feature because “Cellar size since joining WB about 1 year ago” would make me rethink my budgeting. :rofl:
(I write this with, like, 8 different tabs open featuring wines I only discovered through WB. Facepalm.)

2 Likes

Cool feature. Though more than half my wines are “past their drinking window”.

2 Likes

I’m not sure who to blame - WB or @Eric_LeVine

I know it’s peanuts compared to the rest of many others’ cellars here, but to my wife (and all our friends and direct circle) it’s insanity

4 Likes

Yes! My cellar is also surprisingly francocentric. I used to drink a lot of wine from Washington and Oregon, but my tastes appear to have shifted over the years.

3 Likes

the ONE time my wife looked at CT she freaked out at this very thing - unfortunately the ‘drinking windows’ are based on user feedback which is often WAY off. WAY!

5 Likes

Anyone participating in the Beta version of the new app? Surprised to not see a thread on it.

2 Likes

I’ve been Beta testing it–I figured I owed it to CT after all these years. Still can’t stand how the search feature opens up my phone’s camera. (Maybe this has been tweaked since I last played around with it.) Sorry for the thread drift, but I agree, Dan, you’d think there’d be a thread on this…

2 Likes

Notice the spikes right around BerserkerDay…:slight_smile:

Changes coming soon.

4 Likes

Todd, just enter your own windows. That improves the averages and puts you in control of your collection.

2 Likes

I do, but I also don’t look at the drinking windows for many of my wines, like anything Dehlinger :smiley:

Looking forward to checking them out, Eric.

1 Like

“Change is coming 'round real soon, make us women and Zin.” - JC Mellencamp

4 Likes

Scaling of cellar size over time seems messed up when viewing in mobile app. Retains scale on Y axis of 20 year view when viewing shorter periods.

1 Like

Lot of growth in the past 5 years.

4 Likes