CELLARS 33 - Going Vertical!

Thanks, Bud! And Alex and Andrew!! By the way, Bud - wait till you try that '14 - oh yeah.

I went for the 6 clean and crisp whites. I look forward to trying them!

Thanks, Nick. Will get them to you ASAP.

We’re now down to 6 verticals left as I think I only have 6 bottles left of the '12 Brosseau Chard.
[welldone.gif]

OK, so I see several others are keeping offers open today so I re-opened mine also. I have three (3) Brosseau Chard Verticals left if there’s anyone out there still shopping!

I’ll take one, John.

Ok, Bud. It’s yours - you want the Grenache Blanc add-on also or just the Chard? Your Zin is already on the way so this will arrive separately.

Edit: Ok, thanks, Bud! Another sixer heading your way soon. champagne.gif [thankyou.gif]

Sure - I’m a fan of your Grenache Blanc.

Hey John. any word on when you think you’ll be shipping? TIA.

Nick - pm sent
John

Hi, just a quick check in on this, any update on shipping? Thanks!

Alex - pm sent.

• 2014 Cellars 33 Grenache Blanc Clay Station Vineyard - USA, California, Central Valley, Borden Ranch (5/13/2016)
    A steal QPR, opened to enjoy a late afternoon/evening spring. Very little Grenache Blanc experience, this one was a pleasant and pleasing bottle- on the nose- you can virtually feel the ‘sea’ (if it makes sense). Some oak notes on the nose and palate. On the palate (stonger than the nose, thought it was there as well (lemon, peach, some lime as well ). On the dry side for the finish. Great golden color/bright gold. Enjoyable minerals on the taste.

Overall, worked well with light tuna salad, small seafood plate, and enjoyed by all participants (And the house). Vote by the bottle: first bottle to be finished. At the price range, great find. Too bad I am now down to one bottle left. Drink this season (not for aging) _**(91 pts.)

(cell phone camera)

**_