CC Bill Arrives

This is why I am on just one mailing list. Two cases of Carlisle and I am set. It is the two resellers that are killing me with their email blasts.

My statements are paperless.
HRH doesn’t know the password.
[whistle.gif]

That’d be my choice too if I went down to only one. :slight_smile:

I actually went to zero. That was the only one that made a difference.

I somehow knew it’d be you who made the CC=Corton-Charlemagne joke. [cheers.gif]

Let’s just say my wife got to the CC bill before I did and the result was not pretty. Any offers that show up in my inbox for the next several months are being deleted without opening.

SQN next week, shit!

This. Made excavating a crawl space to build a cellar seem sensible and prudent.

Absolutely. I’m Global Services and it’s worth a bucket of room-temperature spit.

A rebuilt tranny in the Van, a new sunroof frame in the Sportwagen and a replaced broken crown with root canal in the mouth really blew the budget. [snort.gif]

Mark here. Maybe my message was misconstrued. I do ok monetarily, but am very far from able to buy everything I want.

My point of buying “well” was meant to convey, buy want you are ok/comfortable with (pick any appropriate adjective here) relax about it and enjoy what you have on your glass.

Sorry if it came off as arrogant. I detest arrogant.

Bottoms up and cheers

Mark, I am with you on this. Why chase the tiger when the pussycat is purring in your lap. [cheers.gif]

My wife doesn’t see the CC bill but she was looking at CT yesterday trying to pick out a white for dinner. She realized how much our cellar is worth and lucky for me she did not freak out. I do need to put the buying on hold for a bit until we can get some more of the house renovations done.

I have my Amex set up to send me a weekly email with my balance. It helps eliminate those “oh shit” moments when the actual bill arrives. Knowing how bad the bill is going to be has kept me from making a few purchases.

Steve, if you need help I am ready to take some of the SQN :slight_smile: thank you

Same here. A rough stretch. Our youngest starts college in the fall, so we will be cutting back.

Thanks,
Ed

I immediately pay off wine purchases from my CC using bill pay. Helps the bill feel “normal” once it arrives and I’m constantly aware of how much I’m spending on wine.