Carlisle...now live!

Just got my email today stating that I’d been upgraded to the mailing list due to an “increase in production” (vineyards, not yields).

I received the call up as well!

Really looking forward to it. I have been on the wait list a LONG time…

Congrats to both of you!!!

I just got my off the waiting list to the big leagues email also. Sitting on the outside looking in is finally finished.

But your credit card won’t thank you, I can attest to this.

Made it to the promised land also! I think this may have been my longest standing wait list. In fact possibly the last one I had pending. Yippeee!

Congrats to the newcomers. I’ve been buying Carlisle since the '02 vintage. You won’t be disappointed.

I got my first offer the last time around, this past spring. I had been on the waiting list since August 2009, so about 3.5 years.

I was offered the Zins in the spring… (and bought)… does this mean i get offered whatever is coming in July?

Also, what IS coming in July 1st?

Bump - any notes on the wines released today?

Don’t see case production numbers…are allocations on the small side this time around?

So, the offer is good through 7/19. Are the allocations guaranteed (or mostly guaranteed, understanding that this isn’t an exacting process) through then, or is there a rush to put in your order before the supplies are gone?

Thanks!

Cases show up if you hover over each wine’s link to see the description and tasting notes. But I don’t know how these compare to prior.

No guarantees. Purchase early to avoid shortages.

On cellartracker, you can see IWC’s scores on most of the wines. I limited myself to a case. I wanted the Mourvèdre and zins, so i did not pick up any James Berry Syrah. My only regret. Not bad for my somewhat restraint. His wines are highly thought of by IWC (and myself). Amazing wine- all under $40. Carlisle rocks!

Is there another 2013 offer, or is this it until spring of 2014? I just got my first offer in spring of this year, so I’m not familiar with the overall layout of their offers. Thanks.

Since I’ve been on the list for a couple of years, there has been two releases a year. But, they seem to be adding many new wines, so things could change.

I honestly can’t keep track of all the different offerings. It’s overwhelming, but in a good way.

No Sonoma County Syrah?

So no tasting notes from folks here? :frowning:
I don’t subscribe to IWC so no luck there…