Calluna Vineyards Deals with Shipping Included #BD10

Thank you, Rob! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the wines. Cheers!

We only charge sales tax for out-of-CA orders where we are required to by our DTC licensing. For example, NY and PA force us to charge sales tax in order to sell wine to residents of those states and legally ship there. But for NJ there is no sales tax. Let me know if something doesn’t look right to you. Thanks!

Thank you Mr. Feldman! Love it when our Wine Club members double-down and stock up on the goods. Warms our hearts!

Thank you for your order, Steve! Got your note about being out-of-town… we’ll coordinate shipping so we catch you and Debra in town. Cheers!

Thanks for the advice Jim. Sorry to keep asking question, are Club Memberships and Allocations separate programs? If I join the mailing list do I need to become a club member (or buy on Berserker Day) to acquire subsequent wines?

Not a problem at all, Brian! You don’t need to join our wine club to get offered future allocations of our wines. However, Wine Club members get first dibs on our very limited wines like our Merlot “Aux Raynauds”, Colonel’s Vineyard Cabernet, and Malbec. And of course our Wine Club members get preferred pricing all year long. With your #BD10 purchase today, you’ll be on our mailing list moving forward and we’ll keep you informed on new releases, events, etc… Cheers!

Thank you, Mr. Turk, Mr. Beckett, and Mr. Wayne!

Thank you for your orders, Benjamin and Rajiv! We can definitely delay your shipments until the weather gets better. Easy! Consider it done. Cheers!

They keep on rolling, thank you so much for your orders Mark, Mary, Kirby, Larry, John, and Rich!

For those of you looking for some reference points for Calluna, the 2014 Calluna Cuvee (CVC) has some good insight via CellarTracker:

And some tasting notes on the Calluna Estate here: 2014 Calluna Vineyards Calluna Estate, USA, California, Sonoma County, Chalk Hill - CellarTracker

Awesome afternoon shaping up over here. Y’all are keeping me busy! Big thanks to Nathan, Jimmy, Keith, Zachary, Michael, and Thomas!! Love seeing the diversity in the orders coming through. Thank you all for your support!

Order in

Visited Mr. Jeffrey several years ago. Loved CVC. Order in!

Thank you, Michael!! Order confirmed. [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Richard!! Your order is confirmed. [cheers.gif]

Order in, Jim
BTW, how is the 2011 Estate aging? Thanks

Thank you, Carlton! Order confirmed, and we can delay that shipment for better weather for sure. The 2011 Estate is drinking beautifully. It’s not as dense as the 2012/2013/2014 due to the cooler qualities of the vintage, but it’s holding its own, for sure. Still showing its youthful energy and good tannin structure.

This is my “new winery” purchase for this year’s BD. Very much looking forward to trying these wines!

Makes for a fantastic visit and tasting experience, too.