Boston Offline March 4th (wed.) 6:30pm - FULL

I’m seriously in.

Look at the nads on that squirrel, holy geez!

We’re DEFINITELY hitting “Frank’s” after - no excuses Lang.

Though P ROB will be let down, compared to TX clubs Im sure.

What about cadillac lounge and cheaters in RI? [dance2.gif]

I think I will pass on Cadillac Ranch!
[tease.gif]

Does 6:30 work for everyone?

Natalie is your +1 going to make it?

Sounds good to me

630 works for me. Let me check on the +1 tonight and post tomorrow.

No +1. Looks like it will just be me!

I just made the reservation and we’re all set for 6 people - nice sized pours and good conversation with that number

Zach - Do you still have room for 1?

with the two burgs and older ca cab in line, I will be nice and not bring anything too “fruit bomb” like for you burg heads.

You guys and gals ok with older ca cab ie 85,86,87?

So Peter’s gonna give the '98 Grivot a whirl, after all! You can’t keep a good man down…

Rico -you bring anything your heart desires (as long as it isn’t a random burg! One of those in each meal is enough! haha)

If there’s room, please put me as a maybe (how’s that for a committment?). I should know for certain next week.

Blair, I put you as a probably since I plan on putting on such pressure that you won’t be able to say no!

Zach - I am definitely in and just to see if I can lure Blair off the fence, I will bring a 1982 Cadet Piola.

I think for now, we’ll consider this closed. With 8 people we’ll still get some nice pours of what looks to be gearing up to be a god night of wines

I would vote for a hard cap at 6 if it keeps out Reis and Ridley

hahaha…OUCH [smack.gif]

I am bringing a 1986 Dunn Napa by the way.

Not immediately, but if you know the wine you’ll be bringing, let me know. The restaurant asked for a list so they can put out the proper glassware. Thanks