Bohème *Closed - Thank You* Pinot Noir & Chardonnay, Occidental, Sonoma Coast

Extraordinary wines!!!

Bought a mixed case plus. A decent deal on some very good pinot noirs. Thanks.

Very kind, Larry! Appreciate your encouragement. :blush:

Bought 6 bottles. A new winery to me, looking forward to trying the wines!

Order in. These wines are awesome Sonoma Coast expressions

1 Like

Many thanks for your kind words and support, Alex! We’ll reach you soon about logistics. I hope you’re finding some great wines today. :blush:
Kurt

Thank you, Rowen - very much appreciated - excited for you to try the wines!!
Kurt

Learned about Boheme Pinots last year from WB12. Took the leap and tried both the 2016 and 2017 pinot sets, it was def a great move and instantly became a fan! Going in again this year and bought 2x each of all 2018 pinots. Keep you the great work!

Haven’t purchased these for a few years. Back in the fold for a mixed six of 2018s.

Joe, many thanks for your encouraging words. Very excited for you to try the ‘18s - definitely one of our best vintages! We’ll be in touch soon about shipping.
Sincerely, Kurt

Terrific, Jeff!! I’m confident you’ll enjoy the ‘18s. Thanks very much for your support. :+1:t3:
Kurt
P.S. your avatar is so righteous and far out!!

Hi Berserkers,

I’m excited to join many other winery participants by extending our BD13 offer.

Please reach out if I may be of assistance.

Thank you all!

Kurt

This has been on my short list for the past couple of Berserker Days, but somehow never got around to ordering until this year. Now that my son and his family have settled in Sebastopol, I am looking to expand my focus on the area’s wines. Boheme will be joining my long time favorite, Scherrer. I’m looking forward to trying the 2018 Pinots.

1 Like

Order in for both Chardonnays. I had tried to order before and the codes weren’t working. Thank you so much for keeping this open!

1 Like

Kurt - Just wanted to mention that I ended up stopping by the tasting room on Sunday. Melissa (IIRC) was awesome and helped us out with a tasting of your offerings. First time having Boheme and everything was excellent, though my favorite was the Taylor Ridge. Very elegant and delicate presentation of a sonoma pinot (ended up picking up two more bottles on site to round out a case lol)

Really looking forward to sharing your wine with friends and thanks for taking part in BD! Can’t wait for next year - apart from the tasting room experience, do you do vineyard tastings?

1 Like

This thread reads like a love letter. LOL

To Kurt and all the berserkers that were fortunate to purchase Boheme, well done.

1 Like

Diane, thanks very much for your support! Come out to Occidental for a visit! – would be a pleasure to host you & your son. [cheers.gif]
Kurt

So glad it worked for you, Sheila! Sincerely appreciate your repeat business. Will get wines shipped as soon as weather is appropriate - forecast is borderline right now. Please be in touch if there’s any urgency and we’ll work to accommodate. [cheers.gif]
Kurt

Jim, Delighted your visit to the tasting room + Melissa was successful. also that you discovered Taylor Ridge Pinot Noir! We’re honored to work those precious vines and hope to do them justice.
Yes, can arrange a tasting in the vineyard. Please send an email with dates and we’ll coordinate! [cheers.gif]

Kurt

As it should, Brig!! champagne.gif