Boat-load of wine delivered today

+1

Lol…damn that was funny!

Riiiiight.

Lagier Meredith has landed. Shipping notices from Wind Gap, Arnot-Roberts & Cowan indicate that stuff is on its way. Then Kutch, Fass Selections, Chambers Street, Crush, Rhys, Anthill Farms, Selection Massale, Edmunds St. John and others follow suit. It’s gonna be a crazy fall!

No Burgs? [wow.gif] [shock.gif] Fair is fair. I have some California wines coming this fall like some Kalin and an old Chapellet Cabernet. The least you could do is buy a couple of Burgs. [rofl.gif]

Turley, Alban and Epoch this week. Nicora last week. Mazzocco next week.

your allocation is much larger than mine. I only got 6L of FoY

I’ve got a headache trying to match all my tracking numbers to pending inventory while keeping my wife from killing me (she’s the lucky recipient while I’m at work)! That all said, it’s like Christmas in November - what a great time of the year!

A case of each of Siduri, Novy and Zepaltas and sixes of Carlisle and Waits-Mast. That’s all until the Bedrock order I make next week.

Nice shipment, Scott.

I received 22 cases this week from Premier Cru, including a case of 2010 Rauzan Segla.

Myriad,Quivet,Realm,Macauley,Epoch,Switchback Ridge…this week. UPS guy is asking questions

Did you get the Tribidrag or Mondeuse from Lagier Meredith?

This makes me feel better. [cheers.gif]

Maybe I need to up my buying after all? [wink.gif]

It is a great time of the year! Zepaltas, A Tribute to Grace, Ceritas, a bunch of Musar from JJ Buckley and a number of mixed cases to land next week. Where to put it all [shock.gif]

I actually like our UPS delivery guy. He too is a Steve. So I spread out my deliveries over time, no more than a couple of cases at a time. neener

They found out you were flipping it.

Pretty much done here, except for a few of Merrill’s finest expected soon…

It’s a genetic thing Charlie.

flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

I hear you guys have two good weather months all year: April and October. Seems like just a little extension of October happening right now.