Black Friday deals 2018

Thank you - I have some of the Gabriel Golds, which I love, but just broke 1 last week. At $18/glass, this is a terrific deal.

Thanks for this one.

Grabbed a set of the GG standard art. Pulled the trigger bc one of my Zaltos broke this morning.

Vins rare has some pycm on sale

DaVero in Healsburg just released an offering this morning for a barrel tasting with their winemaker Evan for $45. If you like ageable Italian varietals, these guys are onto something exciting. Their Sangiovese ($75) and Sangrantino ($125) are incredibly good. They just released a wine called Vero ($145) which is blend of their best fruit.

There’s a $125 Sagrantino in CA? Napa is a wild place, man.

If you like Paolo Bea, you’ll love this. It’s the real deal. Totally agree, Napa’s inflation is OOC.

Vintage Wine Merchants in San Jose ran an in-store only sale on quite a few burgs

16 Domaine de l’Arlot NSG Clos des Forêts and 14 Mugnier Clos de ls Marechal @ $55 each
16 Groffier Chambolle Les Sentiers @ $95
13 Cathiard NSG Aux Thorey @$100
15 Faively Cazatiers @ $90

AHAlife has Zalto for 25% off.

$115 for some placebo effect to make wines taste better in your head is a good deal?

I’d rather get the six Gabriel Glass Standard Art from Wayfair at the price.

Bummer, does not apply to Zaltos :frowning:

Code is “Karma.” $43 for the champagne glass is pretty, pretty good

It applied to mine.

Just tried it again and it says “Offer code invalid for this order”

UPDATE 11/29 - Received an email from AHA for a 15% to come back to purchase my cart, lol. Two Zalto burg glasses purchased for $53 a pop. Code is BAL2B.

So I pinged them on trying to purchase a 6 pack of the champagne glasses and this was not long after Michael’s post. I reached out to them and after several emails they refused to honor it even though there were no exclusions listed for the Karma code. Pretty weak customer service IMHO.

Weird, it worked for me, Maybe they changed it after too many ppl used it.

Their pretext is that Zalto backed out and “will not ship if the Karma code is used”. But they should have mentioned the exclusions as part of the promotion and if it worked for some they should have the Customer Service 101 sense to honor it. The window for using it was pretty narrow.

Well I guess I was lucky then, even tho I got the 20% off rather than the 25%

Black Cat Friday. Too perfect. Sort of like Seiber Monday is for me.