Big Basin Vineyards- New World wines with Old World soul

Ordered! Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy. Cheers!

1 Like

In for a Off The Beaten Path Varietals pack.

Big fan since the first time Bradley came to HdR.

We stopped by the Big Basin tasting room on our last pre-lockdown California trip and tasted a bunch of wonderful wines. Not a clunker in the batch. Severely limiting my BD buying this year but I couldn’t pass up the Off The Beaten Path pack.

1 Like

champagne.gif [worship.gif]

I added a 3 pack of the SCM Mountain Reds. Please combine into one order. I think I hit shipment accidentally on second order. I will pick up at winery. Thank you again!

Oh wait, shipping was free :man_facepalming:t3: Go ahead and ship but I will still visit soon :sunglasses:

Awesome. One of our favorite events! Enjoy. Cheers!

I’ll ship it all and when you have a chance you can come by and taste some others!

Ah, the before times. How I miss them. Hope we get to see you again in person some day. In the meantime, enjoy!

Snagged offer #2! Excited!!

edit-
Ruthie- don’t know how I missed the reds in offer #4. Is it possible to add to my order one each of the following at the discount?:
Homestead red
Gabilan Mtn GSM
Dune & mtn pinot
Santa Cruz Mtns Syrah

Sorry if this is a PITA.

1 Like

No trouble at all! Added. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m new to Big Basin but in for #2. Looking forward to trying.

1 Like

Awesome and welcome, Peter! Hope you enjoy. Cheers!

Many thanks!

Love the wines! Had a question on one of the Offers, sent you a PM.

1 Like

Diving In!
Off the beaten path and Santa Cruz Mountains!

Gotcha, Ed.

Excellent choices, John. Cheers!

Love your pup, by the way.

Order in for Off the Beaten Path, but should’ve looked around the site a bit more!! Didn’t realize y’all had some other vintages of the Wirz Carignane.

1 Like

Yep, 2017 & 2019. If you want to place another order, I’ll make sure to apply the the bundle discount/comp shipping and refund you the difference.

Cheers!