Beta Wine Release?

Confirmed $85 for 750s and $195 for Mags.

Anyone have any info/TN on the Vare?

And it’s live…

Order in.

3 of each in

Got my order in. Only did one 3 pack of Vare. Thought the shipping was pretty steep for 3 bottles.

Interesting note: they’re making two separate wines from the Jasud property. Given the 2013s are just showing up, I guess we’ll know more in [checks watch] 2025.

I think 2013 Beta magnums are an excellent idea.

Order in for two 3 packs. As I have so much wine, I don’t really need more than 2 bottles of each one. So if someone would like to share and have one bottle of each can provide at my all in cost. PM if interested

In for two 3-packs!

I’ll try some vare

Getting some Vare from another WBer. Debating the Montecillo since 2013 was such a good year, but I probably don’t need 3 bottles of it.

Ugh, was hoping I could purchase one of each but it forces 3-pack or nothing. Is this common? I am only on a few lists so I really don’t know. If anyone is willing to split it up and sell at cost locally (sonoma/napa) or trade for something I’d be interested.

Offered 3 Montecillo which I took and then wish listed 3 Vare

Looks like all 750’s are gone

I was able to score 3x750 of the Montecillo but the vare is gone. I’m in the South Bay and would be willing to share with anyone in NorCal area.

3 pack min is pretty common for smaller producers.

Separately, I just ordered a 3 pack of the Montecillo. Vare was gone. If anyone in NYC got some Vare and wants to swap a bottle, lemme know.

Do we know how many cases in each of the releases?

4 barrels of the Montecillo and 3 barrels of the Vare.

I passed this morning as I was looking for the estate wine. I’m interested in the story but mainly as a farmer/winemaker so for me the purchased fruit wasn’t as enticing at the price point. I wonder why he has been sitting on these for so long?

4 barrels of the Montecillo were produced
3 barrels of the Vare