Best Wine Deals this year! 2019 Edition

An HDH auction lot of 8 ‘86 Rausan-Segla’s and 3 ‘86 Palmer’s for $1000 + the 19.5% vig. Seems like it should have been twice that but they set the range low and no one seemed to notice.

2013 Château Le Gay Pomerol - $55
2011 Domaine Serene Chardonnay Evenstad Reserve - $35
2012 Domaine Serene Chardonnay Recolte - $55
2015 Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Côte Sud Vineyard - $55
2013 Palazzo Cuvée Blanc - $26
2012 Francis Ford Coppola Director’s Cut Cinema - $10
2001 Château Monbousquet - $50
2013 Bodega Catena Zapata Nicolás Catena Zapata - $65
2012 Dehlinger Syrah Goldridge - $30
2000 Antinori Tignanello Toscana IGT - $70
2015 MacDonald Cabernet Sauvignon - $177 (gotta say it)
2015 Liquid Farm Chardonnay Four - $40
2014 Rhys Chardonnay Anderson Valley - $20
2004 Clos l’Église (Pomerol) - $63
2012 Kaesler Avignon - $13
2012 Kaesler Cabernet Sauvignon - $13
2014 Archery Summit Pinot Noir Premier Cuvée - $25
2012 Château Montrose - $70
2009 Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon The Montelena Estate - $75

That is awesome!

Wow - nice!

12x 2012 Nicolas Rossignol 1er Cailleret for $68/bottle

+1

[quoteWon H. L e e wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 pm
it’d be nice if people can post website or address where to snatch these deals
Looks like this is a thread for boasting rather than for sharing?

Top][/quote]
Here is the problem with some of the deals is that the shops don’t always ship. If I had a wine shop that offered these deals and I could legally ship I would be a Wine Berserkers Business Member and sell to the wine geeks across the country.

The other problem is some of the deals will be a few bottles so not any left to share. If I knew the shop shipped and they had cases I would provide the link.

I post deals all the time; many of these are low quantity. I just got a 6 pack of 10 Rossignol Chevret for $69 per.

I post deals all the time; many of these are low quantity. I just got a 6 pack of 10 Rossignol Chevret for $69 per.

I am guessing you are California. MN has very few places that ship. Haskell’s has not had a good deal on wine in 10 years. Surdyk’s another over priced place for wines over $30. The only other place we have that is Internet based and ships is Sunfish Cellars but I find their inventory is not accurate and half of the wines they list are out of stock so most of the deals I find here are not shipping or not promote shipping.

Great deal

The Rauzan is a great wine, and I have twice paired it against the Margaux blind and it was an almost unanimous winner. Be interesting to see how it fares against the Palmer.

$199/case - Kendrick 2016 Petaluma Gap PN

I’m in a much worse state for shipping than MN, but can still get quite a bit of stuff shipped to me.

I’m in a much worse state for shipping than MN, but can still get quite a bit of stuff shipped to me.

I was talking about local wine deals that would ship out from MN. I doubt many board members are buying much wine from MN.

MN has plenty of good options to ship in.

The source I got the Rossignol from was in CA, but there are good places to find wine all over the country that ship to many places. PA, obviously does not.

Damn it!! Who took the 10 Rossignol Chevrets overnight? I was going to purchase them when I wake up and now they are gone. I iterally snoozed and lost. [soap.gif] pileon [diablo.gif]

They were up for awhile; they had a case initially.

The 09 Clos de mouches is a very nice wine for 75 though.

To avoid creating a separate thread, I’ll post the following PSA. The Wine Library has a great deal on the 2013 Scott Paul La Paulee Pinot Noir.

James

I’ll pit them against each other and report back sometime over the next few weeks.

Treasury Wine Estates friend and family sale going on…
2013 Beringer Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Magnum 6pk $1245

went 2/2 on KILLER deals at dinner last night:

1970 Gaja Barbaresco “Infernots” $110 because of a pinhead sized “capsule stain” was just so good
1993 Felsina Vin Santo 500mL for $33 knocked my socks off.

both are on the list for WOTY at this point and both were steals