Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

Two bottles of Heredia Cubillo 2014 comes to less than $36 after $20 off (and before any cash back add-on) with $20 off $50.

3 Likes

'19 St Cosme Cote Rotie comes in @ $55 with discounts.

Some folks might have their Rakuten set to earn Amex points which some may value at more than 1 cpp.

2 Likes

Isn’t there also a per transaction max?

1 Like

$50 I think. I’ve just found RMN to be much more reliable and less weird things with the price upon which the rebate is calculated.

The waters have been chummed!

2 Likes

And the good times keep rolling. Just happen to randomly find this one: WDC 20/50: 20SH22 appears to expire 11/27

5 Likes

I did 375s since no one in the 14 person group that came to dinmer drank the fantastic bottle i opened.

2 fontenil 2019s
1 farret PF 2019 came in right at 56.97 sub total

Ill drink a 375 by-my -f’ing- self (at least until my kids are of age)

2 Likes

20NB22 in addition to 20SH22

11 Likes

Capital One question: when receiving the email special offers has anyone added a promo code successfully and still gotten the discount from the offer? I got an offer for 30% off Palmer & Co 2012 Champagne and wondering about adding one of the codes above for an extra $20 off.

As usual, looking for sub $100 Italian reds out of the FL warehouse to maximize cashback and the recent codes. Open to suggestions!

1 Like

I’ve used codes with the Cap One 30% and what’s happened is that they seem to factor in the wdc code as part of the 30%. For a 20 off 50, I suppose you’d get no cash back, as you’re already over 30%?

1 Like

'18 PdB?
A few Tiberio?

3 Likes

LOL last week I used the 20/75 and 15% cashback on some PdB.

1 Like

I used these two, and LEFTOVERS20 across 3 seperate orders. Not bad when combined with the Capital One Shopping 30% cash back, though Rakuten pays out much, much faster.

1 Like

I have done exactly the same thing on three small orders!
It will be interesting to see when the Capital One rewards are credited, if it feels like less than actual cash back.

I did Rakuten on one of the three orders, and the cash back came through within 24 hours.
I reckon it’s worth waiting for the extra 15% though with Capital One, but we’ll see…

Yeah, that’s what I was wondering about. So the codes would be wasted with those Cap1 30% discounts.

1 Like

This has not been my experience. First the WDC coupon was applied to discount the order. Then Capital One calculated the 30% reward on the discounted WDC order amount . FWIW

2 Likes

good news everyone
BRINGJOY50 50/300
BRINGJOY30 30/200

5 Likes