Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

This is true most of the time. But I’ve been buying a fair amount of 2013 Vilmart Emotion and 2013 Vilmart CdC. 30% Capital One and coupons make these less than $100 delivered. The Emotion is still available. 2014 CdC is not as well priced as the 2013 so it doesn’t work as well for that.

20 off 50… and they just listed 2021 Prum. I guess I know what I want to buy…

2 Likes

Yeah, I picked up a couple of the Vilmart Emotion, great deal with the 50/300 and 30% Cap1, then they offered me another with 30% off.

There’s a Henriot Brut Vintage Rose 2012 available at $115 which I’ve had before and is pretty tasty.

2 Likes

Okie call me a n00b on this Capital One thing, what’s the story? Does it require a Capital One card?

1 Like

Nope! Everyone can sign up. Someone upthread had really helpful instructions.

No. It is an alternative to Rakuten or RetailMeNot:

It is not direct cash back like RetailMeNot or Rakuten. Rewards must be exchanged for a gift card (such as Walmart). I haven’t gotten to the point of redeeming my points yet as all my transactions are pending.

1 Like

I bit on RMN 10% cash back plus $20 off $50 to pick up a sample bottle of 2021 Prum WS Kabi.

2 Likes

WDC $50 off $300: Novmember
Exp: 11/30/2022

2 Likes

Rakuten 12% cashback for WDC.

3 Likes

Wine exchange 15% Champagne over $100. I left a few 2002 Couche Sensations for you.

2 Likes

and I grabbed some Doyard there . . . Kogod has 15% off today also.

2 Likes

Thank you for the code. This code still works today (11/24).

Rakuten also shows 15% cashback.

RMN 20% Cash Back reeled me back in.

Bonus of having some discipline the last few months is some of the codes still work for me so I picked up some decent 2014 Bordeaux.

Cheers.

1 Like

Rakuten 15% off WDC

3 Likes

WDC $20 off $50 – LEFTOVERS20 expires 11/27

11 Likes

Between the return of promo codes and the cash back, it’s a good time to have renewed stewardship. Used the above code for some Roederer 242 for $48 before cash back.

I keep checking on different browsers and only see 12% at Rakuten for WDC

1 Like

I’m on a Windows laptop, using Edge, and this shows on the rakuten.com home screen for me:

3 Likes

Still 12% for me on mac w firefox/chrome

1 Like

It’s 15% in the app.

Why use Rakuten at 12/15% if RMN is 20%? Unless you’re at the monthly max of course.