BerserkerDay Offer: Siduri and Novy

Yes, I’m probably going to get in trouble from some people because I’m posting this when they are on a bathroom break or whatever, but here goes:

Siduri Wines

2008 Siduri Sonatera Vineyard Pinor Noir - Regularly $48, Berserker Special $20
2008 Novy Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah - Regularly $27, Berserker Special $14
2007 Novy RRV Syrah - Regularly $27, Berserker Special $14

To order, these ridiculously priced wines many Berserkers love and enjoy, email Adam at adam@siduri.com

You will only get in trouble if they run out…

Todd,

One change. Its the 2008 Novy Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah (I changed on Todd last minute, my fault). Please email me at adam@siduri.com if you want to order.

Thanks!

Adam

Just had the 08 Sonatera on Sunday … it was rocking. A really pretty wine. I was super impressed, and it was particularly strong for this vintage. A real winner and a no-brainer at $20.

Todd and Adam, I made the change to the 1st post. Thanks for the heads up

I’m in for two of each! [cheers.gif]

Some great deals out there today.

email sent for a case

George

adam, are you able to ship to CT?

+1 on both comments.

Yes! Asked for a case of the pinot!

Does anyone know what shipping charges are? Looked on the website but couldn’t find anything.

just placed my order.

thank you Adam!

Usually $3 a bottle for 12+ bottles. Adam can clarify if it’s something different than the norm.

I’ll take two bottles of each.

Finally something I couldn’t resist.

Please see the first post in the thread for directions on how to order - you must contact Adam directly, via email

I am in for a bottle of each - email sent

Just got this response from Adam:

Hey there. Thanks for the interest and the order. I am flying right now (wifi in flight is a great thing) and wo’t be on the ground for a couple of hours. But will get back to you then with all of the details on ordering. The winery has been swamped since yesterday and the Spectator reviews on the Pisoni and Garys’ wines so I don’t want to kill them all at once……so it may be a day or two before we get these processed. Hope that is okay.

Thanks for the understanding. Get back to you soon.

Adam

Very cool. [cheers.gif]

The QPR is awesome. Sending an e mail.

Wow, tons of orders so far. Thank you all so much! As I said, I will get back to you over the next day or two and we will get you all taken care of!

This is the most fun I’ve had on an airplane since…well, nevermind.

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines & Novy Family Winery