BerserkerDay in Forbes magazine (and elsewhere!)

Alright. Ed will do then :wink:

robust and highly engaged . . . motivated, highly excitable wine lovers

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

That is awesome!

Funny to see how many new friend requests on Facebook I’m getting now…

Ed is a multi talented dude.
untitled.png

Please stay on the lawn and bring your wine buddies, dammit!

Congrats, once again. I guess “Big Time Todd” is an appropriate moniker, or perhaps just “BT”

I have more one owner Napa classics in bottle and mag lined up and a couple of cellar candy stragglers from the Davis Cellar, assuming I am worthy of participating once again, blunders and all.

Kinda surly with the press, though. And he sure does hit into a lot of double-plays! [wow.gif]

FYI photo credit goes to Bradley Kane - submitted it to the author of the article but she didn’t/hasn’t yet given photo credit

Any new signups/friend requests from NBA players? Asking for a Fu…I mean friend.

Seriously, congrats on the shoutout from Forbes!

Not Forbes, but another little mention in Orange Coast Magazine just ‘hit the shelves’ on the interwebz: (interestingly, this was NOT related at all to the PR campaign - the author simply remembered BerserkerDay from years past!)

Leslie F, and where is Paul L these days, don’t see him on the list for Falltacular?

Leslie comes to Falltacular probably every other year? Haven’t seen Paul Lin in years - he still hangs around a few of the old crowd like Steve Nordhoff, Jim Dietz, etc

NIMBY!!

Don’t know why I didn’t buy one. I will surely try to get a couple.

Good exposure, Frenchie. You busted your ass for a decade with many of us with you from the jump. Proud of you, man.

HA! Hardly.

I’m inherently lazy - I think my signature states that, but I’m too lazy to check.

Lazy, you are not. You’re my model ENTJ. Look that up. flirtysmile [rofl.gif]

damn, bro, you are good!!! How about this, Doc - did I get ENTJ or ENTJ-A or ENTJ-T when I took the test?

(BTW, used to be INTJ but I’ve had to become more extroverted…and I don’t care as much what people think which put me in the Introvert column, but just barely. This was 10 years ago or so)

Not sure of what the A and T reflect. Not in my experience. You are surely not an I.