BerserkerDay 12 Participants - PLEASE READ (Directions, info, etc)

Hey folks…

We’ve got more participants than ever, so hopefully I can bring in more buyers than ever!

What that means is twofold:

1. You need to be sure you have a great offer, one that attracts the buyers, as we have a bunch of sellers at the fair
  2. You need to interact, post notes and reviews (particularly if from Berserkers, even more so if THEY post on your offers once public, as that helps quite a bit) and be cautious and careful about the content, from wording to photos to including info on shipping restrictions (as that is often asked, and can hold up orders)

Next year I probably have to cap it at 100 maximum, and any latecomers will have to wait until next year

Todd,

You should add that folks should not only be prepared to interact that day but for the foreseeable future - not only on their wines but on all kinds of other topics. As this is a COMMUNITY, it’s important to take an active role in it moving forward . . .

Cheers.

2 Likes

I’m going over all the listings today, trying to be sure everything is ready for tomorrow, as tomorrow is Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, so all GCC members will see everything, so they need to be fully ready by today.

I will place the BerserkerBusiness listings in an Early Purchase Offers forum where GCC members can purchase, then have the rest in a Preview Day forum for GCC members to view. Remember, NO PURCHASES TOMORROW UNLESS YOU ARE BERSERKERBUSINESS AND THEREFORE IN THE EARLY PURCHASE OFFERS FORUM! Please do abide by these rules, and know that if I find out about it (I often do) I will have to remove you from BerserkerDay, this and future years.

All you need to do today is finish your listings, I’ll do the rest. Once the Preview Day is over (basically 5pm Pacific), I’ll move everything back to Pre-Launch and will keep them there until actual launch.

I will get you the launch group times by tomorrow, so you’ll know what to expect for a launch time. Know that you will NOT be in the last group if you were in the last group last year, that’s the only guaranteed change I can make.

Everything about this is shaping up to be the biggest one ever, so please be ready [cheers.gif]

Curious - how many ‘dirty dozen’ members are there? And how many winery members fall into that category besides me?

Cheers

Thank you!!

I’ll see if I have time to count them up, but it’s easy to search, just go to the ‘quick links’, ‘members’, then sort by date registered

It’s okay - I did a quick run. Looks like about 2000 folks signed up in 2009 in total (not that all are active or have even posted once) and about 20 Berserker Businesses in that time frame as well.

Cheers

Hi Todd and Brig,

Looking forward to all of this, thank you for all you do. A few questions…

Our post is complete with the link to purchase, so… do we need to disable the link or remove it from the post until Wednesday AM? Can we edit the post Wednesday AM to add the link back in?

What time Wednesday does the link need to be back in the post/live again, available for sales?

Thank you all!

Erica

Todd or Brig,

Did you move my placeholder?!?!?!?

Already answered (in your panic, you sent a PM and an email, and this, lol) - page 2!

Yes, we have so many we have a page 2 already!

LAUNCH TIMES

I’ll have to wait for tomorrow to do launch times, as so many still haven’t created their posts, and some may not participate getting in too late, so I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of spaces I have to fill and push them all to the end of the day. I’ll publish all the Preview Day/Early Purchase stuff in their respective forums, giving me time then to work on launch times with the random number generator