BerserkerDay 11 Master Thread - FAQ/Updates/Info - RECORDS SET YET AGAIN!

I already feel overwhelmed, reading up on the newbies, remembering the others that might show from last year. I don’t think I budgeted enough. [truce.gif]

Newbie Here… Can’t wait to add to my collection :slight_smile:

There’s been a rumor that Ridge will be doing BD this year. Are they a Newbie? Inquiring minds.

They are, technically (newbie to BerserkerDay) but do they really need to introduce themselves to us? neener

You never budget enough for BD! At a minimum, double whatever you were planning to spend. Try to do some research on newbies, and check the BD10 thread for last year’s participants to remind yourself of those you missed but wanted to try.

No introduction for me. Ridge, Ravenswood, Rosenblum. Learned the 3 Zs of Zinfandel years ago.

What’s a budget?

Budget? This year will be painful. Every year is painful.

I always buy a few new producers every year but this year you could do nothing but newbies and kill it.

I’ll still buying from the regulars and the winemakers that post on WB, it’s about supporting the cause and sharing the passion. They’ve become friends.

Sleep tight all, Sunday is funday.

Anyway to make preview begin Saturday?
Sunday family day makes wine shopping hard…

Todd, thanks for all your hard work on this. About what time will the preview go up on Sunday? I need to know what time to tell my family to get out.

Todd, also, what approximate time does preview day start?

I’m somehow even more worried about cellar space than budget. Budget is a nebulous concept :wink:, but cellar space has some hard realities!

Preview Day will start when I wake up, and since Brig apparently got me sick through a phone call, I might be later to the computer than the expected 7 am Pacific :slight_smile:

There are a LOT of offers this year, wow.

How to tell when one of you more serious than the other about this wine thing. [winner.gif]
Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 10.04.03 AM.png

Flannery beef
Nola’s baby sardines (and tuna) and olive oil.

Gourmets of Spain has some spices as well (saffron, paprika)

I still have some olive oil from last year, but the baby sardines are ready for a big reload.

Might give the vinegar a try.

Can’t go wrong with Nola’s offerings. I’ve had just about all of them. The Sherry vinegar is great, go for it! Don’t think I’ve tried her balsamic yet, so this is clearly the year for it.

FYI on the GCC status - I’ll be launching the Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers AFTER I finish squaring up the expiring GCC members, as there are a lot on that day (last minute people). So I’ll be clearing those statuses, then launching the forums (two of them - one for Previews, one for Early Purchase Offers)

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to these going live!

92 offers so far, by my count

FAF4D9B4-759F-4BD4-8821-4FA11895744E.jpeg