Berserker favorites (Gonon, Rhys, Sandlands, Marcassin, etc.) for sale - 100% of proceeds go to Free Wheelchair Mission

Matching donation made. Thanks for doing the Chris!!

Thank you for your gift
Thank you for your donation to our organization. You will soon receive a confirmation email to the account provided.

You’ve added your voice to millions of our organization supporters committed to defending and preserving these precious resources when you join the nation’s largest and most effective grassroots movement today.

Donation Information
Charged Amount:$103.20 Frequency:One-time donation Confirmation Number:16563842
Your Comment:This was done as a matching donation from The Wine Berserkers online wine community. I am very happy to have helped fund a wheelchair for someone that will help them better themself in so many ways. Keep up the great work!!

Awesome, Mike, thanks so much for your generosity and spirit here. Best wishes with the rebuilding process.

Donation made! Thanks for doing this Chris you are making a difference.

You have donated

$165.12
with fees included to
Free Wheelchair Mission

Charged Amount

$165.12

Donation Date

12/26/2018

Donation Number

Amazing, thank you so much Scott. What a community we have here.

I am so thrilled to be a small part of this and to make so much difference in one persons life. As promised I have sent my matching donation. Kudos to Scott Mike and esp Chris. Wishing you all the best holiday ever.

You have donated

$103.20
with fees included to
Free Wheelchair Mission

Charged Amount

$103.20

Donation Date

12/27/2018

Donation Number