Berserker EXCLUSIVE - BLANK (red or black) Wine Checks

We’ll set it aside Seaway…

See you soon Miss Shawnda flirtysmile

How do I save on the shipping? Do I have the wine check sent to the local winery and have them ship my wine I purchase from them in the wine check?

can’t wait
It will accompany me to Dallas in a few months to get together with some folks on the CT forum
Supposedly I’ll be working some too [whistle.gif]

It cost’s more to ship with the shipper inside. If you supply your own, you save $13 on the cost of the unit, plus the additional shipping for the included shipper.

Awesome. The spouse will mock me mercilessly when it arrives but we’ll be using this next month to hang with friends in Steamboat Springs. They spring for the condo and we provide wine and cook. I’ll be putting a styro 6-pack in for bottles and hollow out another as an insulated cool pack for any special foods.

I’m in… Better Red than have my wine arrive dead…

i love mine

Thanks for the offer, this will help on some upcoming trips. Would have loved to see Berserker logo on it…

FYI for those who ordered - we don’t have enough shipping boxes to use to ship them all out today, but know that they will all be going out no later than Thursday. We’re hoping our box shipment arrives on Wednesday and we can get them out then.

Are you kidding? Mine arrived today! And it looks fantastic, great workmanship, great design, I’m really looking forward to using it. Thanks Todd and Shawnda!