Berserker Cognac pick now available!

Looks like about 40 bottles have been purchased so far…

Anyone in bay area or socal buying, and want to piggyback shipping?

The cognac can be ordered by the link below.

password: WBL85

1 Like

For those of you who signed up, please place your order if you haven’t and please put a Y in the sheet under ordered if you have, so I can keep track of who is still outstanding, thanks!

If you haven’t signed up and would like to order the cognac, you can do so with the link above, Pasquet bottled more than we’d committed to in order for a few other people to order some.

Currently 61 bottles have been purchased and there are 22 left; we’d initially committed to 78 bottles so a few people still need to order!

Here’s who currently hasn’t ordered to my knowledge:

Brian Johnstone
Troy Stark
Tai Mai
Travis Stewart
James Freymuth
Angad Sikand
Jeremy Charmak

If you’re on this list and have ordered please add Y to the ordered column on the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

M!

Does anyone know any of these people above? A lot of them signed up but I wasn’t able to message them on WB.

Currently 64 bottles have been purchased and there are 19 left.

Brian Johnstone
@Troy_Stark
@Chris.Martin
Tai Mai
Travis Stewart
@Jeremy_Charmak

Please place your order and mark the sheet under ordered, thanks!

If anyone who didn’t sign up would like to purchase cognac you can using the link below.

password: WBL85

1 Like

Late to the party but I grabbed one.

Thanks for arranging, Michael. These group buys can be a PIA to get everything and everyone lined up

It looks like the first bottles should be delivered as soon as today. Please post notes in this thread!

There’s about 17 bottles left for purchase if anyone else wants to grab some.

Got mine today; did people get their bottles?

Got mine

Hopefully soon; mine have made it to US soil but are languishing in customs (Chicago).

@MChang mine arrived on Friday, but I was not in the office. Just opened it today. What a beautiful bottle. It also came with a very nice note card personally signed. Quite a nice touch. As I have no willpower, this will be popped tonight.

Excellent; I will be excited to see your thoughts. I think this will be very much in your wheelhouse though.

What, you’re not worried about travel shock? :wink:

Of course, I am mortified. I will just have to drink through the shocking terror.

1 Like

Got mine!

Are these UPS or FedEx?

Us mail