Before there was Cellar Tracker...

At a previous job I was known as the Lotus 1-2-3 expert. Wrote a lot of macros back in the day. At this point I think the only command I remember is /fr

It might still be the market leader if they had taken the Mac seriously and released a full version there. Instead Lotus released Jazz (because Mac users don’t really use spreadsheets) and Microsoft took over the space with the more full featured Excel which was then ported to the PC.

Nice

I can certainly see a lot of work went into that approach.

I went from file cards in the '80s to Filemaker Pro in the '90s, then to the “Robert Parker Wine Advisor and Cellar Manager” in the early 2000 time frame. Migrating to CellarTracker in February of 2008 was a game-changer for me.

Colin [winner.gif]

I started keeping TNs on a program called Vino:File back in the mid- or late-80s. Fit my needs perfectly until CellarTracker came along.

As I was transitioning from looking into boxes and at sales slips, thinking it was time to do an Excel spread sheet, I discovered CT and found out I needed to buy more wines. [wow.gif]

I love it!

I used notebooks.

Bunch of seasonal Word documents for me until I jumped onto eBob and then here. I still keep Word docs of my WOTY lists.

U2iiPpcwfCA