Bedrock Wine Conversations

Probably not the right thread but what the heck. Has anyone heard a podcast with the guys from Arnot Roberts? I haven’t been able find one.

Well sheesh, this is rad - thx for posting Brian!!

The podcast about tomorrow’s release is ready to download. I know what I am going to do tonight.

Glad to hear there is a Bedrock podcast - will listen on my drive tonight. Thanks for letting us know Brian!!

I do like and listen to I’ll Drink to That. It’s a goody. I also like the podcast from Jim Duane called the Inside Winemaking Podcast with Jim Duane.

Last, Guildsomm has one called… wait for it… Guildsomm. Also pretty good.

Just added the podcast for my drive and see that the Spring Release podcasts are now up… Just in time for the release tomorrow, nicely done!

Very cool! Downloading now…

Tempier tramp stamps, who would’ve thought :smiley:

Listened to the release podcasts on my way into work today. Ready to load up on some Bedrock today

I’m dying laughing at the conversation in the release podcasts. All the more reason I’m excited for today.

While they’ve been mentioned above, I’d second “The Taste with Doug Shafer”, “Guild of Sommeliers Podcast”, and “Ill Drink to That!”.

these podcasts have been really awesome so far. have definitely been enjoying that you can see the passion behind the wines but also that they are entertaining at the same time.

also Grandma Peterson sounds like a complete badass.

Really enjoyed the episode with Brenae Royal. Always interested in hearing bright people speak about their work and then contrast it with my gig.

Enjoyed the release podcasts, really fun. Do believe it helped me cement choices from the insanity of this release.

I got to get into what’s left of my 08 Lorenzo’s and try an Exposition one day.

This is a great podcast. Makes the morning commute a little difficult though as I feel for drinking wine after listening to it but it’s 9AM!

Listened to the Hardy Wallace podcast today. Best one yet?
I think I need to buy some Dirty and Rowdy.

I still have a Salinia canteen in my kitchen left over from when Hardy worked there.
Fun podcast.

Thanks Michael and Brian!

I had a great time sitting down with Chris. We had a ton of fun recording that episode.

Really enjoying these podcasts! Kinda glad I listened to the release episodes after ordering or I would have probably bought more wine… and I already bought too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode four is very poignant, in addition to the fun parts.

I particularly enjoyed the terroir or winemaker technique discussion. Been pondering this since the late 70s.

Both Morgan and Joel’s interviews on I’ll Drink to That are well worth a listen. Joel is an amazing Napa / Sonoma wine historian.