Bedrock Retrospective release

Order in for a 6 pack after not needing any wine at all.

1 Like

Grabbed a case.

10 Bedrock Cabernet Sauvignon
14 Monte Rosso Zinfandel
14 Nervo Ranch Heritage Wine
19 Old Hill Ranch “Whole Cluster”
20 Puccini Vineyard Zinfandel
21 Puccini Vineyard Zinfandel

Snagged two to three bottles each of

2017 Beduccini
2018 Enz ab Pfeffer
2019 Old Hill Whole Cluster
2020 Puccini
2021 Puccini

So awesome that they offered these up!

1 Like

Order in, got more 2010 Hudson!! Had a problem where I couldn’t add a shipping address and could only check out with pickup. Hopefully changing to shipping won’t be that much of a issue.

Same here, with a random selection

Grabbed a case of mixed bottles. $35 flat shipping is great! Almost unheard of anymore.

1 Like

Grabbed a mixed sixer. Completely forgot about the straw wine, oh well, dessert wines always seem like a great purchase and then I never drink them.

1 Like

Slave to the Gewurzt, then filled in around those four. Can’t have new dad on the breadline!

2 Likes

Order in for some 2013 Montecillo, 2013 Pagani, 2019 OHR Whole Cluster, and 2021 Puccini.

As someone who has recently dipped my toes into Bedrock but would love to sample some of the older offerings…I’m overwhelmed!

1 Like

Since my original order before the email blast and my add-on, they’ve gone through 263 orders. That’s about 1600 bottles sold (~6bts per order). Not bad.

Just when I thought I was done with Spring releases…

Proudly limited this contagion to 1 case.

1 Like

Just click the full release button and you’re set!

1 Like

That might have been the greatest release I’ve ever been offered. I thought I was being super-judicious and only getting “a little” and I still ended up with two cases.

I only started buying Bedrock in 2015 so much of this was new to me and these will give a little more time for the other 300+ Bedrock bottles I own to keep aging in the cellar!

4 Likes

I didn’t get an email, so at 9:05 I logged on to the website and found the offer. Ordered six bottles at 9:13.
Two each of three wines.
I later saw an email that came through at 9:34. By 10:20 some of the wines I had ordered two each had been reduced to offers of one.
The early bird gets the worm . . . .
Phil Jones

1 Like

As a newer Bedrock fan this was a great offering, ended up with a case. The cabs, a few heritages, a Weil, both Grenaches and some Compagni Portis. Also excited to try the Enz, as the podcast about that vineyard with Ian Brand was really interesting.

Enz has such beautiful fruit.

2 Likes

They were reduced from 3 to 1 because you bought 2 of each reducing your overall allocation.

2 Likes

Oh. Silly me.
Thanks for the explanation!
PJ