Bedrock Offer is Out!!

Received my confirm at 12:13 CST.

I added to my order once I realized the no shipping and tax. What a bonus for the consumer.

4 x RRV Zin
3 x SC Syrah
2 x Heirloom
2 x Dolinsek
1 x Rebecca’s pinot
1 x O.V. Syrah mag.

Confirm at 10:34 a.m.PST.

Bedrock goes from #8 to #2 in total bottles/producer in my CT inventory, which, in turn lowers my average cost per bottle. [thumbs-up.gif]

I’m a reasonable guy… How much would a 2nd be worth to you?

10:10:19 AM [bow.gif]

Had a 2 hour meeting this morning, had to get a mag, and I could tell from Morgan’s communications that there weren’t many to go around, so I had no time to lose placing my order. Good idea on getting that mag autographed :slight_smile:

The Dolinsek it sounds like will be great young and will help keep patience while waiting for some of the other bottlings. The Sonoma Coast Syrah sounds killer - Wildcat Mtn + Griffin’s Lair + Old Lakeville + Hudson for $20 = back up the truck [cheers.gif]

Looks like I’ve got some work ahead reorganizing the cellar to make room.

I have succumbed to the WB hype, looking forward to trying these. Love the free shipping!

Whatever he says minus $1. [tease.gif] If you are in So Cal…you can pick it up in MB!

Somebody update CellarTracker!

Can’t begin to say how happy I am to see all this enthusiasm for Morgan’s wines. I’ve loved the wines since I first tasted them in summer of '09 at a consumer tasting at Crush. I casually mentioned being a syrah fan and he was kind enough to whip out some bottles of his syrahs that he had in his bag (he was pouring other wines in the tasting) to let me try - not a lot of people will do something special like that for someone they think is just a random consumer. I was blown away - the Old Lakeville and Kick Ranch bottlings. Took me until Sept 09 to write it up on my blog, but still, those were early days for Bedrock so not a ton of people seemed to talk about them on the boards.

Fast forward to early this year, I walked up to Morgan’s table at a hectic trade tasting and he took one look at me and remembered started talking about his syrah :slight_smile: That’s the kind of personable guy he is.

Up til now I’ve been buying bottles from retail; psyched to finally have the scratch to order from the list, even if I missed the mags. Glad to see a stampede running the same direction.

Congrats Morgan!

There was not nearly enough complaining regarding my spurious post of receiving double allocations on the mag and the Bedrock Heirloom. You all are just too wise. :slight_smile:

Wow, have a busy day at work and miss out on the RRV Zinfandel. Bummer. That was the wine I was most attracted to. These are going like hotcakes.

Zin ran out sometime between 4:30-5 EST…had it in my cart and had to walk away from computer for 20 minutes and it was gone! bummed.

Beat this:

“On Nov 16, 2010, at 9:54 AM, Ben Sullivan wrote:
Morgan, I am trying desperately to order some wine. The website will not allow me to select a state?!
Can you reserve these for me until the website is fixed? (I really want the Magnum!)”

Followed by this:

“The offering has not gone live yet, you will receive the mailer email when it does.”

Thanks!
Morgan

And finally order confirmation @ 10:00:00 AM neener

I can spare a bottle or two for you…

You sure these are all gone? I still see them on my allocation page and it says I can buy 4 more?

After just last night telling myself that I absolutely, positively under no circumstances needed to buy ANY more wine what-so-ever, out comes the Bedrock allotment and I couldn’t help but jump. Got a mixed case, talked myself down from more and now I’m having to really restrain myself to not add another case from what’s left of my allotment.

Now all we need is a time machine so we can get around to enjoying these magnums [cheers.gif]

But isn’t that Canadian time? [tease.gif]

Well I just had the opportunity to read the email and go online and place my order. Boy I was shocked to see some items already sold out. I’ll be faster next time.

I used to live in Detroit from where we often took trips into Canada. The funny thing about “Canadian Time” is that (back then anyway) the conversion on currency was about the same as converting MPH to KPH, so after a couple days the mind starts wanting to convert everything, especially time. “Half hour to get there? 38 minutes Canadian!”