Bedrock Napa Relief Offer

Missed it too. Cheers to Morgan for a great gesture

That bites. Out. That didn’t take very long at all

You guys rock at Bedrock.

Can we all chant Bed-rock now. Wish I was quicker to it.

Me too.

Morgan and Chris always do the right thing.

I missed out on it unfortunately. But props to wineries like Bedrock and other wineries for efforts like this.

That was fast…

Missed too but nice work boys!

Dumb luck, I was away from work for a family issue and watching my iPhone for work. It also is linked to personal emails, so I was able to be quick. Would have missed out otherwise. Great opportunity. Plus I get a tax deduct, right?! (joking)

Missed this one due to work. Annoying to mis out on Puccini yet again, but this is a nice way of handing out a wine made in small quantities.

From the follow up email:

Wow, it’s hard to believe that two barrels of wine sold out in 20 minutes.
We apologize to those who missed out but if you would still like to help please go to Napa Valley Earthquake Information, Resources and Community Disaster Relief Fund.
Though we love our jobs everyday it’s moments like these we feel particularly blessed.
Sincerely,
Morgan and Chris

Wonderful gesture. Thanks.
T.

Loren, that’s what I told my spouse. I bought some more wine, but not really. Nice of the guys to do this offer.

I was in meetings all day and missed it too. Kudos to Morgan and Chris and everyone who participated. [cheers.gif]

I had the privilege of tasting the Puccini zin in the Bedrock vineyard with Chris and Morgan in February, and I’ve been questing after it ever since. I managed to get my order in in time, and I’m thrilled–this was one of the finest bottles I’ve tasted this year.

All my best to Paul, and a tip of the hat to Bedrock for proving themselves to be really excellent people.

Being away all day, I missed it, but what a tremendously generous gesture!

Was a few minutes late to the party, but great gesture!

20 minutes? With great power comes great responsibility! The Bedrock mailing list just earned some serious caché.

Just saw the thread and email. Late to this party but it all went to a good cause. Good on Bedrock.

On the bright side I am one of the “Bedrock 150” so I have my '11 Puccini resting in my cellar. [wink.gif] [stirthepothal.gif]

Just curious what the power of the mailing list is, how many $50/bottle in 2 barrels?

About 600

Quick 30g’s in 20min, awesome job people! Sounds like we could have raised more with more wine!