Bedrock has shipped

I just picked mine up at the neighborhood FedEx store. I agree that the Oakville bottles are very classy looking.

Mine should arrive today. If I must Pobega one, which one should it be?

FedEx just dropped mine off. Debating opening an OVZ

Do it!! You know you want to. [cheers.gif]

Mine arrive today. Unfortunately it has to stay at the office until the cellar is complete because I am out of room in my temporary storage area.

One case came today, 2 bottles are still on the truck. [oops.gif] I assume FedEx will double back again for those. [wow.gif]

The OVZ is wonderful right out of the gate. Definitely a bit leaner than the 2012.

And the other 2 bottles are in the house. flirtysmile

Of course, I’m eager to crack one of these (even though I know they need at least a year), but the Under The Wire wines are the ones I’m really going to have to try not to open right out of the box.

Similar here. Two cases redirected to local store per instructions, third attempted delivery to house. No idea why. [snort.gif]

Hopefully it’ll either arrive at the house or store tomorrow.

Opened an '11 Dolinsek in celebration of the latest release after reading it was ready for business. Hate to say it but I don’t get it. I thought I was opening it too early but it tasted like an older wine and not Zinfandel based - little fruit. Probably an off bottle as I’ve had great experiences with other Bedrocks. Unfortunate but no big deal. Probably should pop a '13 OVZ tomorrow night.

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the Oakville bottle look? I know the contents are all that matter (I have faith that the wine is great). Not a fan of the wax.

Hi

This sounds like an off bottle, ive had the 11 Dolinsek a few times and your experience does not sound right. This bottle is a typical Bedrock.

This week would have been fine to ship as we had a cold spell. Next week might be hot again, esp if the fulfillment company ships on a Wednesday as they have in the past.

This week was nice in SoCal and early next week seems ideal for a 2 day trip to SoCal. Not sure why the weather hold.

The '13 Old Vine Zin we pobega’d last night was fantastic, and still going strong today.

Rest of the wine arrived undamaged [cheers.gif]