Becklyn 2018 Release

Wow ! The 2018 Napa Valley is sold out ! Congrats to Matt & Amber
champagne.gif champagne.gif

I’m retiring soon and was taking my time considering what to order. I guess I took a little too much time, but at least the decision is made.

Trying to bring the cellar size down a bit this year but taking 3 x Napa.

Three of the NV.

I just ordered now and there was plenty available.

I was able to order some NV later, as well. Maybe a web site glitch earlier or they added some more inventory ?

These should be shipping this fall, correct?

The confirmation email I received said they would be shipping on October 24th, weather permitting. The 24th is a Saturday, though, so I’d guess they aren’t shipping that exact day.

Has anyone had their order shipped yet? I also showed shipping of 10/24.

I haven’t received any correspondence after the previous email where they said they would ship within the next two weeks from 10/26. However, I am hoping that they ship next week cause it reaches 90 where I am at this week. Looking forward to getting these!

I have not received my case yet (Minneapolis area), hoping it’ll be shipping soon!

Mine just shipped today to NYC!

My shipping label was created today.

Me too (shipping to FL)

Are these being shipped by WCC? Can’t tell if the label is de Negoce or Becklyn.

My shipping label specifically referenced Becklyn fulfillment (I.e. “you have a shipment from Becklyn Cellars fulfillment “). If you have a WCC label the detailed view should indicate the DN OG number.

Just got notice mine will be arriving tomorrow.

Mine arrived Friday.

Mine arrived on Thursday.

What’s the point of this thread???