BDIII Preview

The good thing about being involved with this is that it gave me time to figure out what I’d like and try to balance it out with Kutch, Rhys, and Saxum pt II. Then KB in early Feb. it doesn’t end.

++1

Is kickoff 7:30 or 8:00 PST?

Somewhere around there. Just get your coffee, sit down around 7:15, check out SI.com or TMZ and then check in with Berserkers. [cheers.gif]

20% of sales is for pansies. Man up, Eric!

I get to be in meetings all day tomorrow. I know, bad planning (as if I get to plan)

Hey… I said it was a goal. I’m at least going to attempt to contain myself. [basic-smile.gif]

Hope I can check in on super shuttle on my iPad! I am usually in the office and not subjected to temptation… Be strong!

Sexy Sal can help out - just get him on the iPhone!

WB needs a Berseker Day app. One-click ordering.

Nope.

Baptiste was looking into e-commerce capabilities, but the overwhelming response from those who had offers/specials was that they WANTED the personal, one-on-one communication with each and every person ordering. Not a single winery/person/company voted for the e-commerce solution…

It was a joke. Lame, but a joke. You know . . . “there’s an app for that.”

Do I need to borrow the LeVine sarcasm meter?

Good plan. [berserker.gif]

5 hours to go… let’s do this…

(over here in Europe makes the 8am start easy) :slight_smile:

Ugh… Except when you are sitting in runway at Heathrow and won’t be landing til 4pm EST. Doesn’t look like I have WiFi until I leave Philly for LAX. Damn, damn, damn!!

I’m changing planes in ATL right now, so I’ll miss the first several hours.

Most users ever online was 506 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I hope the fans in the servers have been blown out, and Ed is at the ready. My guess is we cross the 750 user mark on this day.
The list of offers is crazy, with quite a few new faces on the list. Some cool donations to bid on as well.

My advice…Get on, and STAY ON!!! [berserker.gif]

I’m ready. Let’s go!!! [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

WHERES THE BEEF???

I’m ready… [dance-clap.gif]