B-21: What's the current thinking?

Have ordered a number of times over past 2 years. Never an issue.

Ordered a few cases over the last couple years, no issues. Most recent was in November. Havenā€™t had any of those wines yet but the previous cases have been sound.

$250 or more total purchase will garner free van delivery. I use it often but consolidating orders. Iā€™m in Seminole a few miles north of St. Pete.

Another fantastic wine shop is Bella Vino Wine and Cheese Market in Bellair Bluffs on Indian Rocks Rd
. They will usually match B-21 pricing.

B-21 orders: I bought some Gossett bubbles 2 weeks ago and did a few other orders in 2023. No issues.

Fast shipping to Richmond VA and also recwntly flatrate $12 shipping (on up to 6 buttles I think).

They also have periodic amex offers of 21 off 100 spend that I try to align with.

1 Like

How do you find the AMEX offers - 22% is a lot!

Got a case delivered from B-21 this week. No issues

Shipping season from B-21, yet -7 outside right now locally :sweat_smile::rofl::disappointed_relieved:.

-7? Yikes! Give me the occasional hurricane any day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

On the amex phone app look under offers. See example attached. I usually get a few different ones each month.

22?
Mine saysā€™ ā€œ$21.ā€
(B-21)

Iā€™ll order on the 21st for the free shipping.

2 Likes

You are correct Scott $21 off not $22. Good catch.

Another happy B-21 customer. I live in FL but not Tampa area.
Purchase often with their Private Offers.
They had some recent issues with ā€œfuture arrivalsā€ arriving much later (which they said was due to customs and overseas stuff.)

With that said, theyā€™ve held orders in storage for me and the shipment I just received 2 weeks ago (~40 bottles) arrived in good shape and was only $12 total.

1 Like

No problems here and I have them ship to Idaho. So far so good when I find wines Iā€™d like.

Nice price on the 2021 Kelley Fox Maresh Royal Ann Block

I have been a big fan. My purchases have been very wide among many stores, but B-21 has been one that I have been most comfortable with. I am in NY.

Funny that you are in New York and use B21 in Florida, and I am in Florida use New York City retailers!

Never buy wines in Florida that you plan to ageā€¦just my $0.02

These are the times lol. I have a handful of stores that I buy from in NY as well, but today I find it hard to have just 1 or even a handful of retailers.

B-21 is an especially good source for Spanish wine though.

Virtually all infrastructure in FL has been built with the idea that itā€™s always hot outside. What would worry me is a cooler climate area hit with an unusual heat spike and no contingencies for it.

2 Likes

Wait. Florida has that newfangled invention called air conditioning!?

1 Like