Donor: Loring Wine Company
Value: Priceless!!! But ~$280 if you can find them, which you can’t
Auction Closes: 8pm PT
A 6 bottle assortment of weird and unusual wines produced by Loring Wine Company.
• 2009 Divergence : Our hommage to the wines of Bodegas El Nido. A Cabernet Sauvignon and Mourvedre blend that has aged magnificently.
• 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon : Big and rich - a great Paso Cab.
• 2011 Grenache : One of only two 100% Grenaches we’ve ever made. More Spanish influenced than French.
• 2012 Mourvedre : It’s hard to get Mourvedre ripe enough to stand on its own, but it happened in this vintage. A super yummy wine that tastes like liquid Tootsie Rolls.
• 2016 Bulldozer Rad : So, what’s in it? We’ll never tell!
• 2016 Dornfelder : WTF? Exactly!! A wine that makes Petite Sirah seem wimpy