anybody hear from Vinfolio?

Not to discount anyone else’s experience but mine this week was very different. Took a flyer since their Champagne sale + 1 cent shipping + $50 Amex credit combined to make for some attractive pricing.

I was looking to round out the order with a few collector bottles to qualify for the Amex credit, but something was wrong with how the wine was configured on the website. Emailed Leah, who fixed the issue and responded in roughly 30 min. Placed my order on the 9th, bottles arrived two days later, each wrapped in a heavy duty plastic bag for extra protection. no complaints here.

Have never dealt with them. Have no knowledge. But I dealt with PC. Not saying there is anything wrong. But I vividly remember the slow train wreck. Likely just unresponsive service. Best of luck.

I have bought from vinfolio for years without issues.

how did this turn out for you?

They lost me as a customer a few years ago… absolutely the worst customer service!!!

Has any of the 08 Cristal arrive yet? I’m still waiting on mine

FYI, we have the 08 Cristal in stock and have had for months. They must be having problems sourcing enough to fill orders.

I had a terrible experience with them a couple of years ago. They mixed up what I sent, priced stuff pretty randomly, and could never really explain the difference between their two different ways of selling collectors’ wine. And, like a lot of people here, it was impossible to get a response in a timely fashion.

I did receive those wines (08 Cristal). Sarah Parker followed through.

Glad to hear all went well as I am tempted by a pre arrival Brunello they are offering.

[cheers.gif]