Antonio Galloni calls out the Modern [NYC]

I think the context is useful. He didn’t say when his last visit was, so it’s unclear whether it was after the wine regime changed.

I imagine he writes reviews of higher end restaurants he dines at, because he rightly thinks the information would be useful to subscribers. I didn’t know he did that, but that makes me more likely to subscribe to vinous, because the restaurants he reviews are ones I’d likely want to eat at.

At the end of the day, none of what you wrote matters at all. He received poor service and wrote about it. I find it a useful data point given I hadn’t been to the Modern since Courtney left. Overall the review was quite positive so I would likely be interested in dining there again anyways, but I’d likely bring my own wine anyways.

2 Likes

Different strokes I guess.

The other thing about vinous table is that a lot of the reviews are for popular restaurants while they are popular, which is always of interest.

When this is all over, which one of you has the biggest dick?

Zero to add but can’t help yourself. On brand.

1 Like

None of you have added anything but “oh yeah, well I’m right” so I don’t feel bad.

Bunch of complete self-absorbed shitheads.

1 Like

Lol. You’re a bizarre dude. Always criticizing others and trying to show how smart you are. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Just calling out the stupid wherever I see it. Hundreds of “no, I’m right” posts and now you do this.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!

OMG, can you two just agree to disagree and move on?! Pages and pages of the same exact arguments and nobody budges :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

bump