Another stupid poll about wine drinking

Sativa

Usually beer or a negroni is my answer here, but then I think Pinot if I want to crack something and that something was wine, it’s usually enjoyable. I don’t really crave Bordeaux varieties, Syrah might be up there along with some white, maybe Sauv Blanc or Chardonnay.

Zin for me. Or tequila.

This poll is the best!

edible !

Tawny Port.

Cabernet and how dare you to suggest that wine has alcohol in it that alcohol has certain affects on the body and mind such as causing relaxation and feeling of well being. Didn’t you know if you admit to feeling the effects of the alcohol when you drink wine you can’t be a true oenophile and must have a drinking problem?

Vermouth. It’s a great aperitif - it signals the end of the work day and that it’s time to think about other things.

New fondness bordering on obsession for bubbles. Unfortunately for me, we like the better stuff.

I almost always go with a near pour of bourbon, amaro, or vermouth if I want a drink to de-stress. something with a little more bitter kick than wine.

but I tend to use exercise as my de-stress and then the drinking is more about the drink with dinner.

My life coach tells me to stay positive so I never have to have a shitty day…

I have no problem drinking

Riesling is misspelled twice!

Surprising that a grape we have been told does not sell well is in the top 5.

So I pointed out, nearly 20 posts earlier. :wink:

I voted for Chimp (Champagne), but could have considered Riesling or Semillon, but neither was offered as a choice strawman [snort.gif] cheesehead as others have noted.

Dan Kravitz

Seriously: I am happy to say that I have very few shitty days, but when I do, Champagne just seems inevitable.

Dan Kravitz

Indica infused Pinot Noir.

Sarah, I am not going George Washington. I have mellowed and care less about grammar and spelling. There are too many errors being made all around us to correct. Your expectations for this site are high. Why?
We just drink wine and think we know things.

Another vote for reesling

Sarah, I am not going George Washington. I have mellowed and care less about grammar and spelling. There are too many errors being made all around us to correct. Your expectations for this site are high. Why?
We just drink wine and think we know things.

Miner lo and thats y gramer and speling dont count beecos its justa wa tu comunikat.

But i no i doent no things! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

PS - i was guna say thera wa but its gramer so we doent kar.