Andremily 23/24' spring + fall release

Andremily spring release hot into the inbox this AM. Max order in on this + wishlist.

2020 EABA $110
2020 Grenache $110
2021 White Cuvee $85
Mag set $450, wish list only

Since I know he is a lurker maybe we can get @J_Binns to come discuss the release in here.

5 Likes

i went 1,2,2,0 out of what you listed.
i’d be interested in hearing about any and all develops with slide hill. replanting, estate wine etc.

or we can just shit on the giants.

1 Like

order in, scaled back just a little since I’m getting rather heavy on this particular producer - went 2/2/2/1

4 Likes

1,1,1,wishlist. My second offering.
Tried 2020 Mourvedre last Saturday with friends at our home along with home woodfired pizza. Was our first experience with Andremily, all four present were exceedingly impressed. One of those wines that you just want to take a long, long time with. Now just need more inventory in the cellar… Next up is Grenache.

3 Likes

Order in for allocation 2,1,1 and wish listed the mags

4 Likes

Almost missed this one, found it in my spam! Order in for my allocation 2, 1, 1. But skipped the mags as usual. I may regret that one day.

3 Likes

This caught me by surprise. I put in a wish for the Whites. Love the White from last vintage.

2 Likes

Thank you for your order, we are still working out some bugs with the new email release system. We hope you enjoy the wines.

2 Likes

The 2020 EABA & 2020 Andremily Grenache are off the charts good, unquestionably among the best wines of the vintage. I am really excited to share these beauties with you all!

8 Likes

Got offered this year as well for EABA and Grenache. I’ve never had Andremily before, is it a pretty big, extracted style? Or fairly balanced?

Closest I’ve probably had would be a Lorraine from Alban, also an incredible wine. Thinking of pulling the trigger to explore them a bit.

Yes.

1 Like

Anyone get any wish list requests come through yet?

Not yet.
Wished for a 2nd Grenache.

Wishlist requests approved. Thanks Jim!

3 Likes

Got my wish list for the mags. Thanks!

3 Likes

Wish granted for the whites! Very happy!

3 Likes

Also WL granted on the whites!

2 Likes

Shipping notification
Here next week!
Thank you Binns Family

2 Likes

jim may still be reeling after kershaw’s latest performance…

3 Likes

I was there last night, they just ran into a buzz saw.

2 Likes