Andremily 23/24' spring + fall release

I received everything at once, including Rose and mags.

3 Likes

It all shipped and was received yesterday.

1 Like

Received all packs today. Rose, Syrah 10, Mourvèdre, and Estate Syrah.

1 Like

Received Mourvèdre, 2 Syrahs, and the Rose today in south Florida

1 Like

Hmm, I only received the rose and not yet the Mourvèdre. To be fair the shipping notification only had the rose.

1 Like

Received the Syrah today. :smile:

1 Like

Only ordered Mourvedre. Have not received shipping notification yet.

I got everything at once. Today is the best weather we have seen all year. I will be opening a Rose to try for the first time. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Thanks for all of the responses. Jim and Rachel replied and advised they were working through sending everything out. About 3 hours after the email I received a FexEx notice that the rest of the wines are shipping this week.

1 Like

release should be soon… any word?

I think tomorrow. Wallet may be busted buying VCC today and Montrose tomorrow. Ouch.

Did you see Jim’s IG post last week where he hosted Dunnuck and had a mystery bottle on the far left?

Looks like a new bottling

making Riesling or something down there now? haha! You nabbing a lot of '23 BDX?

I am a little above 2 cases on BDX 23. The stuff I know I can go back and get later, I will do just that to spread out my spend. I can get Pichon Lalande and Baron down the road if I want them. In for VCC, LCHB and Canon + Calon-Segur.

It does look like a bottle of Riesling from Jim. I wonder if it is another white varietal Jim is pulling off the new Slide Hill Estate…sorry Jim; went super sleuth on you.

Here are the varietals that were listed by JDirt:
Planted in 2005, the vineyard totals 39 acres with 22 acres of Syrah (Alban 1, Alban PB, Estrella, UCD 1, 174, 383, and 877 clones), 7 acres of Grenache (Alban and Tablas clones), 3 acres each of Pinot Noir (115, 667 and 777 clones) and Albarino, 2 acres of Tempranillo and a little over an acre each of Marsanne and Viognier. The RhĂ´ne varieties have done very well in our area.

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

wrong wine!! :rofl: :rofl: :berserker:

2 Likes

Release is live. Order in. Thanks @J_Binns

6 EABA
3 Grenache- wishlisted 3 more
3 Albarino
3 White Cuvee - wishlisted 3 more
1 mag set wishlisted

4 Likes

No email yet but order in.

2 Likes

This release seems like it might be staggered to some degree.