All Clad VIP Sale extra discounts

Worked perfectly for me too. Thanks Poppy!

Jason,

Let me first say that I don’t have any direct experience with any of the hard anodized lines but have a pile of the MC2 and TK lines that we’ve used for years. The handles on the HA1 line appear to be the traditional All-Clad handle while those on teh B1 line appear similar to those on the TK line (if a bit less thick and with a high polish finish rather than brushed finish). I’ve never had issues with heat or comfort on either line but my wife finds the traditional handle somewhat uncomfortable, which is why we started to pick up some of the TK line (perhaps personal preference or hand size/strength). I also suspect that a good proportion of the handle complaints are really complaints about the weight of pan (as compared to the masses of cheap stamped cookware that are out there). One most notices that weight with food in the pan and you pick it up by the handle. That’s just the nature of good-quality clad cookware.

Eric

PotHunter is your new name. [wow.gif]

Got my copper 3 qt pan, absolutely fantastic its like a work of art. Made is US well made and solid, bargin for the money. Do not hesitate to buy high end all clad at these prices, its a bargin

Signed up when I got back home today from vacation. Sale is over. I’ve been slowly building out my copper core sauce pans…maybe next time.

TW

They do it every 2-3 months

Sale going on now, I think today is that last day:

Thanks, Alan!

I went and bought an array of roasting pans!

I gots big plans!

All Clad VIP sale is back!

https://homeandcooksales.com/?trk_msg=O5S9FSVA393KD26C3LV8AAH5DO&trk_contact=KQCIJ7LF5K2THNTOK2JD0R34T0&trk_sid=MHS5FI9BDHNCTC8D9FS76RI9LK&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SHOP+NOWpushing+it+to+FP.+I+just+bought+two+deal+positions+for+the+weekend!&utm_campaign=Your+email+to+savings+is+here!&utm_content=Your+email+to+savings+is+here!

Timing on this was great. I got the email this morning and jumped on a much needed large skillet. My new home has an induction range so I have had to replace a lot of my old pots and pans. The VIP sale has been very helpful!

Another sale going on now, some pretty good stuff, at good prices. No affiliation.

The Monthly All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale just hit my inbox.
If I were in charge at All-Clad I would fire the entire production crew for incompetence because if my business had so many flaws in Mfg that it required a seconds sale every month I’d be out of business.

Brian,

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or sarcastic. I’ve bought piles of stuff from these sales and I’ve yet to identify a flaw with any of it. I think the volume and frequency guarantees that these are ‘firsts’ that are merely labeled as seconds in order for AllClad to sell direct without their retail distribution channel getting too bent out of shape. If they are indeed real seconds then All Clad has some crazy high product inspection standards.

Every month I get an All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale email. Nothing sarcastic about that, their words, seems like they have Mfg problems.

I have 7 All-Clad pans in my kitchen and only purchased 1 from these online deals. It’s the only pan I have that feels like I bought it at K-Mart. Thin base, thin walled, the only thing that matches my other pans is the handle. Some thing I just can’t purchase from a picture online. YMMV.