Ads

Unfortunately the new system is uploading 50 at a time, so with a database THIS size, there’s a lot of delay

ads are stupid :slight_smile:

I’ve just manually changed those of you who I know are having issues, to save you from it, for now

4 Likes

Thanks very much Todd! Back to normal.

RT

didn’t work for me. But as I said, no big deal. I can survive

Also some serious latency. Doesn’t react to a click which is how I get two identical posts above ^^^ and it would not let me delete either of them

I’m having the same issue

The ads or us frequent “contributors” who are seeing them?
[snort.gif] neener

Got you, and the rest, as far as I know

Latency is because of the dump of user data, 50 at a time…once finished we’ll be smooth

Since I get logged out periodically anyway I just figured I needed to login again, but I’m among the chosen few. I can say this-GCC/Monopole is worth it just to avoid the ads.

1 Like

Still seeing ads. I can be patient, however. This post is more FYI than anything else at this point.

I’d like to lodge a complaint: as long as I’m seeing ads, how come I don’t get the sexy tshirt ads I did last time this happened [wow.gif]

1 Like

Now, that’s service! They’re gone!

Got Brian and Alan - easier if you PM me as I see that more quickly, fyi

1 Like

Got some free shipping on jewelry. Might get something for my wife’s birthday coming up.

Seriously why would you not spend a few bucks a year to not have to see adds and become a Grand Cru member?

I’m still seeing ads too Todd

Thanks,

Bud

Cool. Thanks

I still have ads.

Todd…I’m seeing ads as well.

Todd - the migration also seems to have affected the notification system. At times I’ve gotten multiple notifications for posts on the same thread instead of having them grouped together.