A Dirty and Rowdy Confession

So should we buy now or wait till Friday?

Sorry for the confusion - today’s pre-release only went to a few people on our list.

The official winter release starts this Friday.

Brad- Outer Limits is crazy and delicious.

We usually get enough fruit from Enz so that I need to take it in two picks.

We nailed our first pick (which is the '18 Enz). It has the nervy contrast between bright and deep, dark and light, and even with its old vine depth, it still is refreshing. I LOVE IT.

When I was sampling for the 2nd pick of Enz, one thing was crystal clear-- though the fruit was getting riper, and darker, the acids were staying wonderfully high. The flavors were changing, yet the feeling of light seemed to remain.

I checked our block every 4-5 days - often running full samples to the lab (because I couldn’t believe what I was tasting or even the calibration of my own equipment) - It didn’t make sense. Between the incredible weather, the acids, and the flavors- this was our chance to roll down the windows, blast the stereo, and sing at the top of our lungs while still being true to our winemaking style.

I am really really happy with both of these Enz wines (Enz and Outer Limits). Outer Limits is a “what if?” wine. It is from from someplace else. I highly recommend D&R fans do a side by side with these two.

Mixed case and 3 each of Enz and outer limits.

Crap.

Wat?

Oh nothing. I was at a stop lite checking the thread and saw people buying yesterday. I checked my email and didn’t see a D&R release email. I typed crap and the lite turned green. Now I see it was a pre-release so to speak. newhere

You may have gotten the email, I didn’t notice mine except when I searched for the save the date email.

No pre-release for me. But that’s fine. Only my second or third year on the list.

Anyone want to split a 6 pack in NYC?

I second the crap, but only because I have no space. Can’t not get a case.

Got one of each this morning!

I am seeing a $93 charge for shipping for a six pack and $146 for a case. Is that same for everyone?

If I do the default Winter Wow case it doesn’t allow me to ship at all.

Will reach out to Hardy direct, but was curious what others are seeing for shipping.

My two orders last year I think were either zero or $30 for shipping.

Believe shipping should be included at 6 bottles. Definitely reach out.

Josh- that is a glitch on our part. I have to ship OK a different way and the table was not updated correctly. Jenn will reach out to get you hooked up!

Thanks for all the support from everyone today!

3 each of Enz and Outer Limits for me.

TW

I must have fallen out of most favored nation status. Still no offer. [cry.gif]

Thanks Hardy. You guys are the best at responding to buyers!

I emailed Hardy and he pulled over on way to winery to email me back and let me know they’d fix. Great service!

In for 3 of each the ENZ and Outer Limits. Can’t wait to do a side by side comparison!

Brian- Sorry about that! I logged into your account and it is shows you have an allocation. Maybe a weird thing on Mailchimp’s side?

I just sent an email to you w/ a link to click that should get you all set.

Thanks for your patience!

If anyone has issues w/ placing orders / allocations / shipping / recs on wine, etc. I’m free for the rest of the day-- txt or phone is the best way to reach me. 404-323-942 six or if you send an email to info@dirtyandrowdy.com , Jenn and I are monitoring that inbox. — THX

I just opened some of the wines for AM tastings – it was awesome to see people light up. [cheers.gif]

For whatever reason, today’s email went to my junk folder. The save the date went directly to my inbox.