A Big List Of Stuff- UPDATED WITH PRICES

Agreed. If someone is interested, send him a PM, they’re his bottles, he can sell them as he sees fit. I understand what you’re saying Bruce, but really, it’s not that big a deal. No reason to post on his thread and deter others from buying because you don’t agree with how he’s selling them. Just my 2 cents.

I would at least like to get a reply to my offer on some of the wines. If my offer sucks, at least let me know…

PMs on the way to everyone this afternoon . . .

Yes, but do you have a list of prices for us, yet? [tease.gif]

[rofl.gif]

What I thought I would do is post a list of prices in a separate thread and have people try and guess which ones matched!?!?

Or you can post the prices and I’ll get to choose where they match! [dance.gif]

I updated the list with prices- which I am sure are not what everyone wants . . .

Oh sure, go and spoil everyone’s fun!

[wow.gif]

Better prices on the Switchback cabs than I expected…I definitely would have been interested. Let me know if the “pending” part falls through.

John, if those Swichback Cabs are still unsold, shoot me an email…

thanks

Remember, I did not comment on the lack of prices. It was not I that caused the thread drift. My response was directed only to Todd’s post about the issue. But once Todd posted a negative comment about about the price comments, I thought it fair game for me to post agreeing with those comments.