78% Discount on the 2008 Sequana Vineyards Sundawg Ridge Pinot Noir!!!!

I am sick as a dog today so maybe my palate was off last night. Like I said, it’s a good price and will try another later on down the road…just didn’t know if others were getting the heat and finish…

Good to know that my first bottle was not typical. Thanks for the reply.

The burnt rubber, petrol, bretty nose is present but fortunately I enjoy that. I had my first bottle last night, re-corked the leftovers, tossed it in the fridge and am tasting it again now. The mild funk that was noticeable last night is gone and it seems far more floral, spicy, and fruity now.

I picked up a case, three bottles of which are going to my father in law. I am kicking myself for not having purchased more. Considering that 41% of my cellar is Sonoma Pinot, I consider this to be my best bargain pick up to date. Incidentally if someone changes their mind and wants to re-sell their bottles at cost + shipping to me, I will gladly be a buyer.

I cracked a bottle and did not get any brett or burned rubber on the nose - i did get some charcoal and cracked pepper. I posted my notes earlier, on the forum and on CT. Very solid wine, IMHO. No affiliation at all. I have only opened one bottle and picked it up directly from the store. I’ll crack another this week. I do think it will benefit from cellar time as it had a pretty pronounced structure and some brooding, darker fruit. Fwiw, I don’t recall seeing any note regarding brett or rubber from any of the professional tasters or other CT tasters that reviewed it either.

Had my first bottle last night, pop and poured. While it tasted a little rough around the edges, the nose was great and it seemed to improve with air. I’m a believer in shipping shock, so next tasting will be a few weeks away and the contents will be decanted. I’m very happy to have bought a full case of this.

I forgot to say Thank You Seth for this great offer!

We have a few cases left if anyone is interested. Now, when I say “few” I really mean it. Maybe 4-5 cases (these are 6 packs). Order quickly!

Seth,

I am trying to order, but the promo code does not seem to be working. Any help you can offer?

Thanks.