6th Annual Di Fara's offline in Brooklyn - February 13, 2018 - Fat Tuesday - post what you're bringi

Less than a month away.

Time to start thinking about what you’re going to bring. Please post to give everyone a heads up.

Reminder - bring stems.

Dan,

Please add me to the waitlist.

Ben

So noted. Say hi.

Since I’m coming from out of town, can I borrow stems from someone? Just one or two is fine and I’m not too picky.

Dan,

You can take Christian, Danielle and Anthony off the waitlist.

Thanks!

It’s usually the attendees that drop off the list, not waitlisters. [wink.gif]

Craig, if I move up from the waitlist, I can bring some extra stems (zalto)

Duplicate.

2 1/2 weeks to go. Please post the wine you’re going to bring.

If Michael doesn’t make the list, I’ll bring a couple of extra glasses.

Time to start posting the wines. [whistle.gif]

I’ll bring a 2011 Quivet Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Kenefick Ranch.

I’ll update the thread to reflect what you’re going to bring.

Looks like everyone that’s coming to Di Fara’s has paid. If anyone has to cancel, I can refund your money. As long as I guarantee 20, we’re all good.

Please start thinking about, and posting the wine you intend to bring. It will help everyone to decide what they’ll bring.

I now return you to BerserkerDay 9 aka #BDIX.

would appreciate someone loaning me a glass or 2.

thanks

I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted from BerserkerDay 9 #BDIX.

So since you’re reading, it’s time to think about what you’re bringing to enjoy with pizza. You can read above to see what we drank last year. Everything goes with pizza.

If you have a BerserkerDay wine from previous years, feel free to bring it. Liquid Farm has joined us at 2 of these offlines.

Bring stems.

I’ll be PM’ing reminders, since people aren’t seeing this thread.

Dan, I plan on bringing a 2012 La Massa Giorgio Primo

I will bring
2003 Tua Rita Giusto di Notre Rosso Toscana

Second bottle - yet to decide.

For my girlfriend & I we’ll be bringing:

2013 GD Vajra Dolcetto Coste Fossati
2008 Sottimano Barbaresco Cotta

Looking forward to it!

One bottle will be a 2012 DeRose Zinfandel (Nick DeRose Sr Vineyard). The second bottle I’ll have to figure out as even I am not feeling the pairing of Riesling with pizza.

I’ll be bringing a 2014 Once & Future - Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard, 2016 Dirty and Rowdy Familiar Blanc, and possibly a champagne, NV Eric Rodez Brut Blanc de Blancs.

Sorry for the late update on the wines I’ll be bringing! Looking forward to seeing everyone.