2nd Annual Pre-HVS Tour Offline, Pizzeria Rosso, Friday June 16th - UPDATED

[swoon.gif]

I did last year but for obvious reasons they were not available.

Going to share it around the entire dinner so you don’t have to knock back a bottle on your own.
Seems like a good time to get one of the consumed.

Change in dinner wines. Bringing an 03, 04, 05 Martinelli Jackass Vineyard Zin mini vertical. [cheers.gif]

Have to make reservations today. What time, 6 or 7pm?

My vote is 6pm.
Any Saturday morning plans (breakfast, lunch, barrel tastings, etc.) for anyone?

I think Mike O will come. He was disappointed that our invite e-mail didn’t get though (which was my fault).

I’m thinking about lining up a winery visit Fri afternoon.

Strong! [training.gif]

You want me to email him?

I can send out a few invites. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t messing up your headcount.

I’ve contacted Mike, Morgan, Bob, Dave and Morgan. I’ll let the group know if they can make it.

Is it settled for 6?

If everyone is ok with it, Yes.

Should be fine for us.

48hrs out. We’re set for 6pm at Rosso in Santa Rosa. $40/person includes food, corkage and tip. Please bring cash. See you all there!

I’m waffling on my wines, might also bring a '97 Hartford Highwire and newer vintage wine as well just in case these older ones are shot. Have an '08 Swan Stellwagen stood up or an '04 Turley Hayne.

I’m sorry to say that I think Lori and I are not going to make dinner tonight. We’re both recovering from flu and not very good company right now. I’m hoping we feel better tomorrow for the tour.

Drag! Get well.

Get well Larry!